10•"i wish i was all up in your ass"

I shifted around on the shiny, but beaten
leather booth. I perched my arms on the counter and sighed slightly looking out the window at the Australian sun beating down on the concrete.

I decided to ignore Calum's message, I figured he was messing with my head, and I would be damned if I was going to let him get under my skin. He only wants a reaction, at least that's what I keep telling myself.

I lay back on the chair and felt the cool leather touch the small of my back. I only had light sport shorts on and a tank top. My hair was pulled up and I had a cap perched on my head.

Picking up my phone I glanced at the time. It was 10:14. I was dropped off at 9:50 and Micheal ensured me that we would all be collected again by Bus D which was behind all the others, at 11:00.

They were meant to be here at 10:00, grumbling under my breath I stirred the spoon in the cold coffee I had on the table. I was hungry and angry, so the guys being late was not helping.

I dialled Michaels number on my phone and waited for him to pick up, after 4 rings he answered.

"Hey! Where are you?" I heard him say down the phone, I could tell he was talking with his mouth full.

"What? Where are you Michael? I'm sitting here waiting!" I reply confused.

"Huh? We've been here since 10, I don't see you anywhere? Are you at the back?" He says and I glance around the empty diner only to be met with the eyes of a middle aged women with bags under her eyes wiping a table.

"No! Michael what diner are you at right now?" I close my eyes calmly and tell myself this is not happening.

"I'm at Maters, aren't you?" He says and I feel the panic raise in my chest as I look at the women who's continuing to wipe the tables. Looking like she wants to die.

"Um excuse me? Miss? Is this Maters?" I ask in a small voice and she looks up at me and let's out a chuckle.

"Maters? Didn't you read the sign lovely? This is PancakeStack, Maters is all the way in the next town" she says and I feel the panic rise even further.

"Michael. I'm in PancakeStack" I say in a small voice as I feel the tears prick my eyes. Not only am I alone in the middle of nowhere, my phone is on 12% and it doesn't look like the women has the will to live, let alone a charger.

"What? Oh shit! How can you make this mistake. Didn't Ashton send you the address?" Michael says and I feel him start to become nervous as I hear his voice thicken, which makes me panic even more.

"What? No! Michael you gave me the address!" I hiss back.

"What are you talking about? Ashton didn't you give her the address?" I hear him and Ashton mumbles across confusedly as I hear the boys bicker.

"Michael check your messages!" I say and after. A few minutes of silence his voice pricks up again.

"Fuck. Fuck. Cindy I didn't send those messages" he moans and I seriously think I'm gonna pass out.

"What do you mean? Michael!" I whisper- shout only to have glances from a woman and a man at the neighbouring table.

"I think Calum pranked you. He said he wanted to play a game on my phone but- but I don't know he just said that he wasn't coming to breakfast anymore. Something about wanting to go see his old friend or something in Tasmania" I hear him whisper and I groan and smack my hands against the table. Only to receive more dirty looks.

"What the fuck! And where am I now?" I whisper, knowing what I'm going to hear.

"Tasmania" Michael says and I want to grab Calum by his pruny head and choke him.