IMPORTANT

hey guys! First of all I am so sorry this isn't an update and I'm here to explain exactly why this isn't!

So before I begin I just wanna say that I AM NOT ENDING THIS BOOK! The Internship is the first book for me that has ever got this much reads,comments,votes and overall the most love ever. The Internship gave me the opportunity to develop some of the most amazing friendships, some I will hold onto forever (Colourful-calum + darlin-ashton ) and so much support and love from so many other people.

Basically I'm going to just explain that after my exams and stuff I really haven't been interested in writing for The Internship. I've been taking time to really refocus and find myself after a few stressful and dramatic months. The problem was I didn't want to leave you guys with nothing but when I write I only want to be giving you the best content I can because your feedback literally means the world to me.

I felt a little defeated because my reads were going down, and I felt as if I was lacking in how I wrote throughout the book. As you can see from the start to the end my content was dwindling dramatically and I can't see the soul I initially poured into this book. I was forcing myself to write all the time and I lost the true meaning of why I love to write and to give content to my small family online.

Basically what I'm saying is I'm going to fully develop this book and tweak a few things to give it the intention I wanted it to have: to bring joy, tears, humour and overall connect with everyone that even reads the authors note at the beginning. And no I'm not taking a 2 month hiatus to edit this book, and no it's not going ' on hold' I'm just gonna take my time to read over and analyse my book and just connect with the plot and my characters.

I am so excited to jump back into this book again and continue Calum and Cindy's crazy and messed up love story and her path to whatever the hell she wants in life. I have already began writing the next chapter and I am so excited to share it with you all who read this book or come to read it in the future. I also have been developing a few other stories so WATCH OUT MY ASHTON GIRLS;)

Thank you so much for 3K and for every read vote comment that everyone has ever did on The Internship  it means so much to me!

thank you all for allowing me time to fall in love all over again with The Internship.
I love you and I appreciate you so much I am so excited for this next step in The Internship

-s
xx