13•"theres only one calum hood darling"

MILD SMUT READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

"C-Calum what are you doing" I breathed
heavily as I glanced around my surroundings frantically.

He was currently still pressed to me, the lust mixed with frustration clear on his olive face. Suddenly the burning heat felt ten times hotter because everything was burning up.

"You always trying to tease me? Yeah with a tool like Ethan? Listen he could never make you feel how I could" he hissed harshly and I bite my lip silently as his words send shivers down my spine.

As much as sexually frustrated Calum makes me want nothing more than to drag him into the nearest bathroom and let him do whatever he wanted, I wasn't letting him down easily and win this game.

"I have my doubts. We do share a bus" I manage to mutter out and I know he doesn't believe me but I can still see his jaw clench all the same.

"Fuck him. I know your lying, I can see it when you stare at me. Your always looking darling" he smirks and I look anywhere but into those pools of chocolate eyes as I force myself to try and stay collected.

"Yeah well, I think Ethan could do things I can't even think about without blushing like crazy" I lied.

The truth was Ethan was drop dead gorgeous but spent his life eating sugary cereals and playing crossy road.

I could feel Calum stiffen under me and I could tell I hit a nerve, proud of myself I was sad that this little game was over, but happy I won.

Or so I thought.

"Your such a bad liar baby girl" he cooed and the new nickname sent my mind into flurry.

I felt his cold fingertips trace up my bare thigh and I internally smack myself for wearing a skirt in the burning heat. I want to slap his hand away and spread my legs at the same time, but I'm frozen to my place.

Calum continues tracing circles on my inner thigh while latching his plump lips around my exposed collarbone, he licks the fresh marks he's left on me which I'll have to explain later and I'm withering as he gets closer to me.

"C-Calum what if someone sees" I manage to stutter and he doesn't remove his head from the crook of my neck.

"I don't give a fuck" he murmurs and the simple words are enough for me to pull him off my neck and attach my lips to his.

I'm confused and frustrated but I'm so turned on in the moment. His tongue battles for dominance all while his hands trace the bare skin of my thigh.

He reaches the hem of my underwear with his long finger and I let out a quiet light moan. I notice this just makes him more excited, as he presses one finger to my aching bundle of nerves.

"Calum" I whisper and he makes his way to my hair chewing my ear lobe lightly.

"I don't even have to do anything to make you wet babygirl" he whispers and I roll my eyes in the moment, he's still cocky.

"Bullshit" I manage to moan out and he growls into my ear in clear frustration at the fact I won't give into him.

The next moment is a blur as he roughly attacks my lips with his own and slips his finger into my underwear. I gasp against his lips and he smirks before licking my bottom lip and roaming my mouth with his tongue.

He's rubbing my slit with his cold fingers and without warning sticks one long finger inside me. I'm not a virgin, but every sex I've had has been awkward and uncomfortable. Fast and regretted the next morning as I shamefully leave the room to rush to class.

This time I'm jittery and excited, he works magic with his fingers going agonisingly slow.

"Calum" I groan out and he looks at my fluttering eyelashes with his own dark ones.

"Say it Cin, say that he can't make you feel how I feel" he growls in his raspy voice and in Incapable of saying anything so I stay silent besides the few light moans leaving my mouth.

"Say it" he says again in a deeper voice and again there's a slight moan then silence.

Suddenly the slow pleasure is gone and I'm left with a agony between my thighs.

"Calum!" I whine in between breaths and he looks at me with a straight face still clenching my chin to look at him.

"Say it"

"Oh fuck! Calum he could never make me feel the way you could, ever. I need you. Now" I pour out quickly stumbling over my words, I didn't care if every single tabloid had cameras on me. I needed this now.

He lets out a triumphant smirk and shoves his fingers inside me again, 2 pumping at a time while attacking my neck. I let out inaudible moans trying my best to stay quiet.

"I wanna hear you darling. Say my name" he murmurs and I chew my chapped lip in delight as I feel my stomach clench.

"Calum, oh god" I whimper out and I'm clenching his shoulders tightly as he furiously does what he's best at.

I feel myself pool over into his fingers and he helps me ride my high out. Removing his fingers im a whimpering mess, knees buckling together like bambi and new marks scattering my neck and collarbones.

Calum kisses me slowly and sweetly, dragging my bottom lip in between his teeth breaking off our kiss.

He puts his fingers now soaked with my thrill into his mouth and looks at me with his dark eyes with huge pupils.

"You taste so sweet" he murmurs and I say nothing but focus on my wild breathing as I attempt to fix the pleats of my white skirt.

Calum turns on his heel and I manage to call his name in confusion, he turns round and sends me an award winning grin. Placing his ray ban sunglasses on his nose.

"I always win darling, don't try and tease me. I'll do it ten times harder" he smirks and I bite my lip my emotions mixed with anger, even more sexual frustration right now at how beautiful he looks, and happiness as the weak ache between my legs dies down.

"Calum!" I moan out stifling my laughs.

"Pfft, trying to flirt with Ethan then say he was better. Oh baby girl you were a goner for just that, you haven't even seen half of it."
he says while sauntering off and I'm left with my back to the wall withering.

"There's only one Calum Hood darling"