19•"need a tissue virgin?"

"Hold on, so your telling me he came to your house started crying over some girl, you slept with him and now he's denying knowing her?"

I stared at Ruby and Margot as we sat in the uncomfortable fold chairs at the Paris arena, I needed out of the hotel so I dragged them with me to the sound check. We were far enough away for nobody to hear us so I could tell her what happened.

"Yeah that's pretty much it" I replied bluntly and Ruby scrunched up her eyes and turned back around to face the stage, she was so surprised that she stopped the rant about the beauty of her hometown since we touched down here.

"I don't understand. But all I know is we have to find out who Melanie is" she continued.

"Ruby are you kidding me, I think this unknown Melanie girl has caused enough trouble, besides Michael and Ashton won't tell me and Calum is refusing to admit she exists" I roll my eyes.

"Yeah who cares, she clearly is significant if she's making Calum cry, I mean I've never heard of her and believe me. The fandom finds out everything"

I told her recently about my embarrassing secret of being a fake fan and she wouldn't talk to me for days. Although she was conceited and rude, she was the best listener I know and I appreciated that. It was a strange friendship.

"Yeah well I don't want it to start a whole chaos, besides Ruby he was drunk" I reinforce and I think I'm trying to ease myself more than Ruby.

"Your point is? Cindy it's ironic how it happened after the guys warned you, and also a drunk mind speaks a sober heart" she says in a wise voice wagging her finger at me.

"Ugh let's just forget about it. But I really do feel bad, I might apologise- ow!" I yelp out as Ruby smacks my head.

"Es -tu stupide!? Are you stupid Cindy! No don't let him know you care and your thinking about this, for once be the one he comes back to"

"This isn't about 'coming back' this is about being a decent human"

"Yeah yeah whatever, say that to your total boy crazy outfit. I mean your totally upset" Margot chimes in.

"What!" I whine looking at my Arizona hoodie and leggings. She did have a point, but I wasn't gonna dress cute, especially in this situation.

"I'm gonna get to the bottom of this" Ruby says with a devious twinkle in her eye and I groan.

"Ruby if you make things worse I will personally shove your heels down your throat" I point to the killer heels on her pale feet.

"Whatever, just you wait and see" she smirks.

"How are you even planning on doing that, the boys won't tell you" Margot asks.

"Duh. I'm apart of the fandom? Give me a day on my fan account on twitter and I bet I'll have this girls zip code"

"I'll believe it when I see it"

Suddenly a huge crash of drums echoed the arena and I jumped to see Ashton grinning cheekily at us from the other side of the arena.

I flipped him of and he laughed as I took out my camera and took a few photos of him, turning around the camera on me and Margot for fun, the nagging thoughts almost completely left my brain.

"And the boys apparently work in sound check" Ruby mumbles and we all follow her gaze.

Luke was currently on Michaels back as they ran across the stage, no instruments to be seen as Ashton was I think attempting to play the drums with his feet. The boys were complete dorks, but this made me love them more.