14•"fuck off asian!"

I leaned against the tiled wall of the bathroom sending apologetic glances to the other people who were there, clearly freaked out at the banshee on the other end of the phone.

Perching my phone to my ear and trying to keep myself as unnoticeable as possible I looked down at my feet.

"A-and the worst part is!" Sierra sobs between sniffles and let's out an inhumane grunt. "He did it when I was at the bar. The bar Cindy" she burst into a fresh flood of tears and my heart ached for her, only to be on the other side of the world.

Margot reappeared from the cubicle, washing her hands then examining her face in the mirror. She glanced at me and I pointed to the phone and she nodded giving me a thumbs up.

"Sierra. I'm so sorry for you, Mac is such a dick to you, but at least you got two weeks holiday for free" I reply to my broken best friend, horribly trying to lift the mood.

I can imagine her right now, lying on her bed in her pale green room all the way back in Washington, her hair scrawled everywhere and no doubt boxes of Twinkies tucked into her arm.

"Yeah. Mac is such a dick, but I didn't know Mac was into dick" She mumbles under her breath and I cringe visibly at the horrendous choice of words.

I was just getting a coffee at the busy Australian airport when my phone started ringing like crazy, only to be met with the sobs of my best friend telling me that Mac had not only gone and cheated on her, but cheated on her with a guy.

Although comical at the thought of Sierra, clearly drunk from the hotel bar with her sunburn grazing her chest through the gaps of her bikini. With her slides in hand and her phone in another, busting into Mac naked and pounding into the Spanish waiter from the reception , her heart was broken and she was truly embarrassed.

My heart ached to be right beside my sobbing best friend, as we devoured ice cream and I finally had an excuse to binge on every unhealthy food possible and not feel bad.

"I mean. What if I get aids? Like what if he's been banging other guys? How many dicks have been inside me? Oh my god when I give him blowjobs I've been sucking another guys ASSHOLE!" She shouts and bursts into another set of sobs, as she imagines her life with STDS.

I fight back a laugh at my airhead friend as I grimace at the sobs, I knew Sierra like the back of my hand and I knew she would be out on the town tonight, with her Washington buddies ready to find a new love interest, and not to sound horrible but I was a tad happy Mac was out of the picture, he was a pain in my ass and her ass.

"You'll be fine!" I say un triumphantly trying to hush the shrieks from the other line.

"Yeah, he always came in 10 seconds anyway. I have to go Cindy, this Australian crap is costing me millions and without Mac now I'm just a broke college gal" she says laughing slightly and I applaud her silently for her humour, knowing she would be just fine.

After exchanging our love yous, we hung up and I let out a sigh of relief I didn't know I was holding in. Margot looked at me wide eyed and I gave her a pained expression.

"My best friend, her boyfriend cheated on her with some guy. Turns out he's gay now" I address to her confused face.

"Ouch, that's rough" she says and I nod in response.

"We're now beginning to call passengers onto Flight A68 to Paris, France. Please have your boarding passes ready at Gate 14" I hear a overly chirpy voice explain through the intercom and me and Margot leave the bathroom.