12•"didn't anyone tell you your hair looks sexy pushed back?"

"Don't touch of the lens!" I laugh loudly as Ashton moves closer to the camera to snub his nose against the lens.

Today is the first day of the video diary I was doing for the European leg of the tour, not including UK. Margot was doing US and Ruby was doing the UK. I was offered the US but honestly I love Europe so much more.

I was focusing my section more on the personal side of the tour. And how goofy the guys actually were behind the scenes. Speaking of which it's been 5 days since Calum and I had our little moment outside the diner.

5 days of shows, travelling, lucky charms, drinking (for the others) and secret kisses. But also 5 days of him and Nia up eachothers asses in public. We both agreed not to let anyone know that we kissed, just incase it didn't go down well with Nia.

Ashton leaps about the concrete parking lot doing air guitar and Luke bounds into the shot, I try to hold in my roar of laughter as Ashton chases him and pretends to spank him. The fans will love this.

Suddenly it's like an entire reunion. Michael comes from somewhere and now the 3 boys are trying to do a complicated game of leap frog, Rena sticks her head into view and pushes Ashton over as he rolls on the ground. Iain, from Hey Violet also pops his head into the view and pulls the funniest face I think I've ever seen.

At this point I'm laughing so hard that I'm gonna have to put music over the video. I shut the camera down because I've got lots of footage today as we waited for our passports to be checked.

We were finally leaving Australia today and getting on an actual plane. My second flight ever. After we go to Paris, we're all gonna have a week off which sounds perfect. I miss my best friend so much.

I feel a pair of hands tickle my side and I scream in a fit of giggles as I face Calum with a mischievous grin plastered on his face. I see my camera isn't off yet and stick the lens on him and he sticks his tongue out and licks the camera.

"Ew gross!" I yelp and he simply laughs and continues tickling me.

"Ew gross!" He mocks my accent and I roll my eyes, as the rest of the group are now joined in the complicated game of leap frog.

I wipe my lens and put it on Calum's face but he's looking at me. It focuses on his nose blurring out the rest of him and I giggle at the view. He catches me recording him and crosses his eyes at the camera which makes me laugh even louder.

As I watch the screen I suddenly see a hand slap the camera away from his face and his face flies out of view. My camera hits the ground and I gasp and drop down quickly.

"Calum! You knocked it out of my hand" I say but as I'm reaching for my camera I'm met by a pair of small black converse. I look up to see Nia looking down at me.

"Actually. I hit the camera, sorry about that I just have to talk to my boyfriend alone and you were all up in his face recording him for some time"
she emphasises the word boyfriend and I glance to Calum for some sort of response, I mean he could of at least stuck up for me.

Instead he stares at the ground and scuffs his shoe.

"I'm sorry" I sigh and say and Nia sniggers and pulls Calum off. She is such a bitch. He isn't even her actual boyfriend!

I go to retrieve my camera but a hand reaches out and grabs it before me, I look up to the figure to see Ethan smiling at me.