5•"what brought you round here to see our lame ass band"

Chapter dedicated to Colourful-calum

"Cindy I'm not kidding the next time you laugh
I will make you eat this eyeliner"

I purse my lips to hold in the belly rumbling laugh that was tempting to erupt inside me. We're all currently shoved in the tiny bus bathroom getting ready for the first show on tour.

Confirmed that we will be taking turns on photographing the show, Ruby was on tonight and I was tomorrow in Sydney.

Margot is attempting to do the winged eyeliner on me that is always perfect on her. Ruby of course isn't helping at all and instead is taking pictures of her outfit in the small mirror with Hollywood bulbs around the edges.

I actually wasn't that disappointed I wasn't taking pictures tonight. Yeah, it kind of ruins that first impression vibe I had going. But I'll be able to finally hear this music that everyone talks about and I'll take some pictures backstage.

"All done!" Margot says interrupting my thoughts and spins me around on the small stool we stole from the lounge.

I look in the mirror and blush slightly. Honestly I've never been one of those girls who had a negative view on them self, or at least my face anyway.

My sister used to always tell me "you don't have to be pretty like her you can be pretty like you" I guess it kind of stuck and I'm totally grateful that I'm comfortable in my own skin because I know alot of girls who aren't, even including Sierra, and that sucks.

Margot made my eyes look alot bigger and doe like. My face was bronzed and my freckles were visible across my nose. My makeup was simple but the amazing cherry red lipstick made the look dramatic.

"Oh Margot! I love it thank you!" I say hugging her tightly. When I stand up I get a good look at my outfit. I had one of the crew shirts on but I made it my own by tying it up slightly with a pair of denim shorts. I left my hair loose and tousled and it was resting against my elbows.

Earlier on in the hotel, Ethan was so sweet. He swarmed the hotel looking for our distinctive sweet cereal and when it was nowhere to be found he insisted I had 3 waffles with only 2 cherries so he could make a smile with the whipped cream.

Although breathtakingly beautiful and sweet. I couldn't stop thinking of the weird glares I got from Calum, I hope he stops because nothing would hurt my opportunity more than the literal guy in the band going sour on me.

I did a good job of pushing the boys at the back of my mind while I focused on the only person who mattered at the moment, myself bitch.

Although only here for one day I found myself having to remind my crazy thoughts why I was here in the first place. As if my body is agreeing with me I spot my camera behind my bag in the corner of the room. I grab it and go through the goofy photos from outside the hotel.

While I'm laughing at the photobomber named as Ethan I focus more and spot a figure in the back. Sure enough I see a beautiful tan boy. Who else right.

This picture is weird though, because Calum is staring directly into my lens. As if I'm taking the photo of him and he knows it. Oh my gosh what if he thinks I'm some sort of stalker who is creeping photos of him!

I pace in my maroon Doc Marten Chelsea boots and I'm actually hoping he was staring at me because, oh I don't know! A bird shit on my head because that sounds a whole lot better than him staring at me because he thinks I'm some pervert!

The Internship•Calum Hood AUजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें