27• "I miss you"

The next few days were crazy to say the least, me and my sisters were joined at the hip for almost every hour of each day. A home cooked meal everyday provided by my mom and sitting around the table like a family again was one of the best feelings ever.

Me and Sierra were back now to. It's as if I never left and the whole week has been filled with lazy mornings, talking about whoever she's been with, face masks, movie nights and just acting like normal eighteen year old girls again

I was updating my video diary of the tour so far and found myself blushing every time I saw a frame of Calum. He was texting me a lot, updating me everyday about what he was doing with the boys and his family. It mostly consisted of playing football, stuffing his face or going to the beach. It made me so happy how he could take a break from his rock style life and just be a normal boy.

Today, like any other day in Arizona included piercing heat and as I paced around the cool refrigerators of the grocery store in a light cami and simple denim shorts, I found myself tracing the cold glass of each door while contemplating what ice cream to pick. I settled on mint chocolate chip and put it in my basket. Walking towards the cash register bored and waiting in the line I saw a familiar face come my way.

A beautiful girl with tumbling, honey coloured hair was smiling at me while quickening her pace towards where I was standing. I recognised her as one of my distant friends from high school, Bonnie. I smiled back at her genuinely as she stood beside me in the long line.

"Oh my God! Cindy I barely even recognised you!" Bonnie exclaimed while smiling brightly with her pearly white teeth.

"Hey! I haven't seen you in like forever, how are things?" I replied. She looked amazing in a simple pink play suit with converse boots holding a basket containing barbecue foods and equipment.

"Wow things are great really! Me and Cole are still together, who would of thought huh?" She laughed out loud and I forced a giggle.

Bonnie and Cole were high school sweet hearts, but completely and utterly toxic. I didn't think much of Cole, he was a typical jock and a typical jerk at some points. Into booze, partying and girls more than anything else and sometimes even more than his own girlfriend.

"Wow that's great!" I smile after breaking myself out of my thoughts and opinions on Bonnies relationship as we moved up the line.

"Anyway, how are you? I heard that you were on this crazy like photography trip or something? Like that's totally amazing!"

"Oh, yeah I am actually. I'm a tour photographer, interning for 5 Seconds of Summer" I look down at my feet then back up to her face which is glowing.

"Oh my god! I love those guys, that's so awesome! They're all soo cute. Your like so lucky" She exclaims and I nod my head in agreement. I really was lucky.

Just at that moment we pass the shelf's filled with gum and magazines in a bid to win shoppers over while they're waiting for checkout and I spot a magazine with no other than the boys as the front cover. Bonnie spots it to and picks the glossy item from the shelf.

"Speaking of them. Here they are right here! I actually think Calum and his girlfriend are soo cute, I see their posts everywhere. It actually reminds me of me and Cole" She beams innocently.

I grimace slightly and look down, completely forgetting that whatever me and Calum were was completely top secret, to the public and basically anybody but us we were nothing but professional and he had a girlfriend. One he 'really loved'

"Cindy? Are you listening" I hear snapping me out of my thoughts once again and turn back to Bonnie as we finally approach the checkout so I can get the hell out of here.