Meet the Cast

Xavier

Age: 22

Age: 22. Xavier, is a resident of Hateno village, and the main protagonist of the story. During the Calamity, his father led the defense of Fort Hateno. He was present the night they were attacked, and at only 10 years old, the horrors he witnessed stayed with him. He is a kind, caring young man, and is liked by the majority of the village. He was part of the Hyrule Restoration Movement and helped rebuild stables, houses, etc.

Unlike his parents, especially his mother, he is unable to accept that Hateno Village is the only surviving settlement. He wants to explore the world to find other survivors. He has a crush on Sophie, but never had the guts to ask her out. His high intelligence allows him to assist his friend and mentor, Purah in her quest to unlock Sheikah technology, and he is a firm believer that the former Princess Zelda helped cause the Calamity. He harbors great hatred for her and vows to make her pay should he ever find her.

____________________________________________________________

Sophie

Age: 21

Age: 21. Sophie is the head librarian in Hateno Village. She is extremely intelligent, but extremely shy. Her father is Tabanthian and her mother is from Lurelin Village. Her blue scarf was a gift from her parents to help her deal with her anxiety attacks. She has a crush on Xavier but never had to guts to ask him out.

She has an extremely paranoid, worried personality, and even gave her special scarf to Xavier to keep him safe on his travels. She currently works with Purah in Xavier's place, finding she has a knack for Sheikah tech. She's also a skilled archer and horseback rider.

____________________________________________________________

Purah

Age: 32

Age: 32. Purah is the Sheikah scientist living in Hateno. She was close friends with Xavier's father and delivered Sheikah weapons to Fort Hateno during the invasion. She took Xavier away from the battlefield, and ever since has acted as a teacher to him, showing him the ways of Sheikah technology.

She has a bright, fun, bubbly personality. She often teases Xavier about his affections for Sophie. She is messy and obsessed about studying Sheikah tech, and engrosses herself in her work, sometimes not leaving her lab once in a whole week. She former had a crush on Robbie, although she will deny this as long as she lives. Continues to assist Xavier throughout his travels via Sheikah slate

____________________________________________________________

Robbie

Age: 34

Age: 34. Robbie is a Sheikah scientist living in Akkala. He is the head of a small settlement called the Sanctuary, and is a skilled fighter. His abilities with the sword are outmatched only by his innovation in weapons tech. He supplied the weapons Purah delivered to Fort Hateno, and continues to experiment.

His attempts to reprogram Guardians failed after his fiance, Cherry, was almost thrown from the cliffside by a rogue machine, so he sticks to armer manufacturing. He invented the grapple gloves Xavier currently uses. He is hot headed and spunky, but the Calamity has made him a more serious man. Praises Xavier for his desire to seek out new knowledge.

____________________________________________________________

The New Champions

The new champions are a group of individuals who have come together to achieve the goal of what they believe to be securing a better future

The new champions are a group of individuals who have come together to achieve the goal of what they believe to be securing a better future. Their aim is to kill the currently leaders of their villages, who they believe failed them in their time of need, and lead their people into the future. They also seek to kill Link and Zelda, for again failing them when the Calamity struck.

Myssa is a Zora who was close friends with Mipha. Her death made Myssa vow to take revenge on her father for not protecting his daughter. Nukk is a Rito who lived just above the flight range. He would watch the great Revali master his updraft, and has perfected his own version. He believes his elder is too content with sitting on his perch and never did enough to help fight the calamity.

Reyna is a Gerudo who left her home due to unknown reasons. Her motives are a mystery and the reason she joined the Champions is not clear. Tanke on the other hand, believes his village had more than enough resources to supply their allies with weapons against the Calamity, but chose to horde it for themselves. He joined to help ensure all races and villages were well equipped to handle the next disaster.

The Champions are responsible for the destruction of Zora's Domain and convinced Xavier to temporarily join them after both parties thought they were after the same goal. Upon learning otherwise, the have also vowed to hunt down and kill Xavier for betraying them after he foiled their assassination attempt on the Zora Kings life.