Chapter Four

Aubrey

"Na, she give good ass head, though," OB hit the blunt.

We were scrolling through some bitch's pictures off of instagram. She had DM'd me.

"She topped you, too?" 40 raised his eyebrows.

We all laughed.

Future shook his head, "Damn, so she sucked everybody off except for me, huh?"

"She didn't give me head," I continued to scroll through her pictures. She was a decent looking girl. Her body made up for her face.

"Yet, nigga," Future shot me a look.

I laughed, "Na, I'm not sure if I'm gonna entertain that."

"Why not?"

"Got time for no bitch who wanna suck everybody.. I like experienced, but too much experience is a turn off. Don't like bitches who are that easy."

"Please, every bitch you talk to is easy."

"Yea, easy for me. Cause they know what I do and they think I'm gonna wife them."

"Yea, whatever. The only bitch who's ever rejected you is Lisedi."

"She was bad," Jibber smirked as he scrolled through his phone, sipping on something purple.

The boys started to make jokes about how I couldn't have Lisedi.

"Crack jokes all you want, but I'm taking her out tonight," I cockily smirked.

"Yea, nigga, with her sister," OB yelled out before the crew started laughing.

I chuckled, "Look, whatever game she is playing, I'm playing it, too. I'll bring Chubbs along. Besides, this is only for Ethan, right?"

"Yea, yea, yea, we all know you wanna smash, regardless."

I chuckled, shaking my head before 40 passed me the blunt. My phone started to buzz in my pocket. Same unknown number. It was Ethan.

I answered, "Hello?"

"Yo, did you hit yet, or what?"

"You need to chill out, alright? It's been one day. You saw how difficult she was at the club, why would it have been any different yesterday? I'm working on it. You know I didn't forget about you, man."

"Just making sure you not fallin' in love and shit."

"Nigga, do you know me?"

He laughed, "You right, you right."

I chuckled, "I'm taking her out tonight, tryna loosen her up a little bit. It's not gonna be easy, but you know I'ma hold it down for you."

"And you sure you won't be able to take her home after, give her the business, and then talk her into it?"

"Man, what did I just tell you? Look, if she was easy, it would benefit us both. She's tougher, so it's gonna take longer. Can you be patient, or will you be calling me every few hours as if I don't hold shit down?"

"Aight, aight. You got it."

He talked to me about how in there has been for him until we got off the phone. Surprisingly, he hasn't gotten into any shit.

Lisedi

It was almost time to go out with Aubrey, and luckily my father was able to drop Gisela off to my house, because I didn't have time to go get her. Things got difficult with a bail jump I had to go on with my cousins, and it took way longer than it should have.