Chapter Fifty-Four

Aubrey

The Next Morning

Reminder: Meeting @ ACC 9:30

My phone buzzed beside me with an alarm, reminding me of the business I had to conduct this morning in exactly an hour. One minute I was on my way out the door and the next minute my wife had me back on our bed.

"Baby?" I looked down in my lap, marveling at how her head bobbed up and down.

"Mmm?"

Those big brown eyes looked up at me just oozing sex and turned me on that much more.

"I don't want you to stop, but I have to- fuck..."

Watching her take me back deep in her throat made me grab handfuls of her hair as my toes curled.

She slowly pulled back, sucking me hard until she moved her mouth and let her hands massage me.

"You have to do what baby?"

"I-i have a meeting in less than an hour. You have to be at work...goddamn I don't want you stop though baby."

She smirked with a mischievous giggle, wrapping her lips around the head and taking me all the way in until my dick was no longer visible.

"Shit, girl."

She pulled back to give special attention to the head, sucking fast and sloppy. Her hands switched positions. One continued to move up and down my shaft, the other massaged my balls.

As soon as I felt her tongue flicking against the hole at my tip I knew I was about to be done. This shit felt fucking amazing. The fact that it was spontaneous after we both had gotten dressed and watching being fully committed to it made it that much better.

"I'm bout to come, Lisedi. Fuck, I'm bout to-"

I felt myself release. Her lips stayed firmly around me. The movement of the muscles in her neck let me know she swallowed. She let me go and I was clean as a whistle.

A grin curved her full lips as she stood up.
I did the same, carefully putting my sensitive dick back in my Supreme boxer briefs.

"Shit," I took a deep breath to help get myself together.

She leaned down to pull my pants up. Zipped, buckled and adjusted to look like nothing ever happened.

"You look handsome," she smoothed down my shirt, adjusted my tie, and tugged at my lapels, "very business professional."

"Thank you."

She walked over to grab her bag and my suitcase. I bit my lip at the thought of ripping those tight cargo pants off of her and drilling her right now, but I know this meeting was something I couldn't miss.

"Here you go," she handed me my briefcase and smacked my ass, "knock em dead champ."

"What'd I tell you about playing with my ass," I followed her out of our bedroom.

"You have a cute butt baby," she looked back and smiled, "I can't resist."

I shook my head at her playful mood and retrieved a set of keys from my pocket as I walked down the stairs. She stopped in the foyer to grab the keys to my Bentley.

"You're getting a little comfortable with my whip," I said.

"It drives smooth, has heated seats with a bomb ass sound system. I love it," she smiled as I unlocked the doors to one of my favorites of my fleet, "look at you being all snazzy driving the Bugatti today."