Chapter Eighteen

Aubrey

Two Weeks Later

Tatiana: Do I have to dress up?

Aubrey: Well, I assume you would. You guys are women. I thought you'd be ready to get all glamorous and shit lol.

Tatiana: Well, I want Liz to be dressed up because it's gonna be her day. I want her to have the spotlight, you know?

Aubrey: I mean this in the nicest way possible, but no matter what anybody puts on, the only person that will stand out to me is her... That's my princess right there.

Tatiana: Aw... You guys are the cutest lol but when do you want to meet up to buy her outfit?

Aubrey: Friday while she's at work. Will you be busy?

Tatiana: I won't be busy after 1.

Aubrey: Great. And on Saturday I'm going to need you to stay with her while she gets her hair and nails done and shit.. Whatever you do, make sure she does not pass Frings.

I locked my phone after hearing Lisedi yell my name from the kitchen. She was making me something to eat so I won't leave for business on an empty stomach.

My money isn't really tied up right now, but my mom called recently for $10,000. She got tired of seeing the same old furniture everyday, and wants to completely renovate her living room, bedroom, and bathroom. It was either my mother decorated and planted her own flowers, or she'd get bored, and look for entertainment in men. And although she's gotten older, and probably wants to settle down with somebody who may care, I just don't trust no man with my mother's heart. Maybe I will one day. But that day was not today, so I was sending my mother 10 bands just to keep her happy.

So there was that, my portion of the rent for my place with the boys, and I paid full rent for the trap house. I was still paying for renovations at the pharmacy, and of course I was spending money on decorating Frings for Lisedi's birthday. More money wasn't necessarily needed, cause I wasn't nowhere near broke. But I liked to keep my money stacked up high. So I was definitely doing more drops than usual this week, with Chubbs only, so I can spoil Lisedi the way I want to for her birthday.

I came up behind her, kissing her cheek, "This smells amazing. Chicken Alfredo for lunch?"

"Yea, I know it's more of a dinner. But I was craving it."

"That's fine. How much is it gonna be for you to get your hair, nails, and toes done?"

"Umm.." She thought.

"You getting all those designs on your nails and a weave in your hair and shit?"

She giggled, "Nails, maybe. My hair? I'm just gonna get it treated and straightened."

I smiled, "How's 350? 400?"

"Dollars? Sounds like way more than I need. I can pay for my own things, babe."

"Nah, don't you gotta buy your eyelashes and lip liners and all that?"

She laughed, "This is adorable," she turned the gas on the stove off before turning around to me, "I can buy all of that myself. Okay?"

"I'm not letting you," I pecked her lips, "I'm spoiling you this weekend."

"You spoil me all the time," she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Then enjoy it, baby. How about I just give you my card and you spend as much as you need?"

"And you trust me? With a card that probably has at least three quarters of a million dollars on it?"