Chapter Twenty

Lisedi

It was Tuesday and I was finally going back to work from my lovely weekend. And of course, I had to fill Tati in, after spending the day with my cousin, Alana, yesterday.

I called her up as I stepped into my car.

"It's about damn time," she answered.

I giggled, "Relax. Do you want me to put you on or not?"

"Hell yea. Did you enjoy the hotel?"

"Girl.. Did I?" I said in a tone that already answered her question.

"What did he have planned for you?"

"Well the suite was covered in roses," I took off in my car, "He gave me a warm, rose filled bath."

"Uh, huh...," she waited on more details.

I giggled, "I came out and he had almost everything off. But he gave me this really sexy white robe to put on. And he lotioned my body for me, and one thing led to another and...," I got quiet.

She gasped, "Finally, oh, my god. How was it?"

"Tati," I had to be dramatic.

"What?" She giggled, "It was that good?"

"Girl, I was done after head and three rounds, and he's gon-"

"Woah, woah, wait. Backtrack. How was the head?" I could hear her smirk.

I giggled, "Amazing. And he looked like he enjoyed it too. He claims I'm the first girl he's done it to since his ex, which was like 6 years ago or some shit like that."

"Damn. He really must care about you. Now, continue," I could hear the anticipation in her voice.

"Well, yea. Then we had three long rounds of sex because he lasts pretty long, and I was done after that. I was exhausted. That felt like two and a half hours of fucking. And then he just taps me and he's like 'I'm not done,' so we go for another round. Literally, my legs felt like they were numb, like I was officially done."

"Well, damn. I might decide to answer one of his friends' DMs. I hope they're like that, cause that's crazy."

I laughed, "You still haven't answered their DMs, yet?"

"Hell, no. But anyway, and then?"

"Then we fell asleep and woke up at 12 in the afternoon. We had sex, again, then he made love to me and told me he loved me."

"He did?!" She was excited for me.

"Yes," I laughed.

"Did you say it back?"

"Yea," I blushed.

"And you meant it?"

"Of course. He treats me too good. How could I not love him?" I smiled as I talked about Aubrey.

"Aw, I'm so happy for you! And the ring? You liked it?"

I gasped. "You knew he bought me that and didn't tell me?!"

"Girl, I knew everything except for the sex. This was planned, remember? Who do you think helped pick out the ring?"

I smirk and shook my head, "Well, you definitely did a good job. Cause I love it," I glanced at the ring that was on my right hand.

Our chatter was cut short when I arrived at my workplace. I told Tati I'd call her later when I get home, and maybe we could go out.

I checked my notifications before stepping out of my car to see a few Instagram likes and a text from Aubrey.