Chapter Fifty-Two

Lisedi

That had to have been the best sleep Aubrey has had in awhile. He started off holding me, but ended up sprawled out, snoring and leaving drool spots on the pillow. I had woken up to find that I had stolen most of the cover and his naked bottom was all out. It was cute. Tan and plump. He hated when I would try to squeeze it, or poke at it.

Today was his actual birthday, so I decided to get up and make breakfast for him. He usually felt when I moved and woke up, but he didn't budge. That's how I knew he was good and gone for sure.

Our clothes were all over the floor. The room smelled like sex. I made a mental note to clean up in here while he was eating.

The heat had it warm and cozy in the house. I threw on his hoodie, a pair of sweats and stepped into my cheetah print boot slippers for my journey down to the kitchen. Down the hallway, down the grand marble staircase and through the living room.

I loved that it was so open and spacious. There was a lot of room to work. Eggs, turkey bacon, pancakes, grits and hash browns. Since it was his day, I made enough specifically for him. I wanted him to feel special. Everyone else would have to cook their own or opt for some cereal.

Just as I got the grits and bacon going on the stove, I felt a set of arms wrap around my waist and facial hair tickling my cheek.

"Good morning, Aubrey."

"Morning," he kissed my cheek continuously, "What you got going on that you had to leave me all by myself?"

"Breakfast in bed for the birthday boy, but he won't stay in bed," I leaned my head back on his shoulder and smiled, "Happy Birthday baby."

"Thank you."

I placed a hand on his cheek and brought his lips to mine. He attempted to deepen hit, but I pulled away to make sure the grits weren't sticking and the bacon wasn't burning.

He rested his chin on my shoulder. I could feel his hands easing their way up the hoodie I was wearing. His body pressed against the back of me. I could feel him becoming hard. Then one of those hands started tugging at my waistband, the other slid towards the front and rubbed my center.

"Aubrey, honey stop so I can finish this for you," I held back the moans that were fighting to come out.

"I cant. That shit you did last night has me on one."

"Aubrey," I whined when I felt him pulling my pants down.

"Just bend over baby," he whispered.

"Aubrey, come on babe please," I begged, "you have me to yourself all day. Let me do this for you, okay?"

"Okay," he sighed, pulling my pants back up over my hips.

I felt him let go and watched him lean against the counter beside me, poking his lips out with puppy dog eyes.

"You're really going to pout right now? I deny you sex right now so I can bring you breakfast in bed? So spoiled."

"I'll be that," he folded his arms across his chest.

I shook my head and prepped the griddle for pancakes and hash browns by cranking up the heat and spraying it down with olive oil.

Once I had the batter mixed and the potatoes seasoned, I poured it on the griddle splitting the area half and half.

"You're so beautiful," he brushed a loose strand of hair away from my face that I was trying to blow away.

"Thank you honey."