1.1

"Finny? Are you okay sweetheart?" Snapping Jess out of his conversation with DalDal, he turned his head to look at the beautiful and worried woman who currently as rushing to his bedside.

"M'okay...." Jess mumbled this, looking away from the nice woman and to his fingers which were currently playing with each other. He had inherited the original body's memories and quickly recognised this woman as his doting adoptive mother.

Surprisingly enough, Jess found that Finley was actually quite a shy and adorable little bean who was quite good at wifely duties for some strange reason... Apparently, he had learnt from the maids around the house how to do things and his friends at school.

The original Finley also didn't know how to react to overly-loving people like his adoptive parents and thus, would always shy away from them. He would shy away from most people... Even his beloved brother. Perhaps that was the reason the male lead doted on his younger brother so much; because he was quite similar to the female lead when it come's to purity...

Speaking of Finley's older brother, he just barged into the room and ran to Jess' bedside, grabbing the small boy's hand and scanning his eyes over Jess' body for any sort of injury or bruise.

"Bambi, I heard that you got molested and came as quick as I could! Are you alright?" Hearing the man's cutesy way of addressing him, Jess' face turned red in accordance with the original Finley's reactions.

"I-I'm okay... S-she didn't touch me b-badly t-too much." Male lead-sama sighed in relief, squeezing Jess' hand tightly to comfort both himself and the victim.

"That's good to hear... But from now on, you won't be allowed to go anywhere without Mother, Father or my explicit permission. Also, there will be three bodyguards with you at all times to protect you and make sure you aren't put in that situation again. Oh, and you'll be coming to my workplace so I can watch over you and make sure you stay uninjured when you aren't attending school."

"HAAAAAAH?!??!?!?"

Turns out male lead-sama wasn't lying

Turns out male lead-sama wasn't lying... He literally glued poor Finley to his side at most times. Poor Jess hadn't even been able to go buy some diamonds with that wonderful unlimited card he owned...