2.6

A/N My little ending note at the end of the chap contains something important so could you please read it and answer the question. You will find it under the bold underlined text Thanks and onto the chapter^^

"What the hell is he doing back? I thought the High God managed to chain him?!" DalDal was shocked at the piece of news he had just received. That man was back and that was certainly not a good thing.

The goddess frowned, reaching out to hold DalDal's hand and soothe him like a mother does to her child. The pervy CEO across the desk saw this and was itching to whack away the woman's hand and replace it with his own.

But DalDal didn't even allow him to touch him anymore. It was painful for Leonard — both mentally and physically.

"We do not know how he managed to escape but the High God is currently in his sleep and we really don't want to disturb him. It's quite a high possibility you're going to have to pull your host out of the world, we need to deal with him."

DalDal frowned and pulled away from her. "You can't do that, he's in the middle of his mission! If he gets taken out, then he will receive the punishment that comes with extreme failure!" {And plus, he's about to get pregnant and have cute little dragon-spirit babies! My Host deserves to have little children running around! Who knows how long it will be until he is placed into another body that can give birth? I just can't let this chance slip away!}

"Jellybean, I don't know what else we can do. If your Host gets glued by his side or he uses him as a sort of escape route from his punishment, what would you do? Would you not feel like a piece of crap for not taking him out?"

DalDal frowned; he didn't want to hurt his host... Not at all. His host only deserved the best of all worlds.

The goddess once again placed her hand on DalDal's own in another attempt to calm him down. Being the mother of such a hot-blooded, young system, she knew that he was not thinking properly at this moment. Being around Leonard alone was clouding his thoughts but also having to worry about his host would drive her poor jellybean insane.

She turned to Leonard, a stern, confident and all-knowing look in her eye. "Leonard, do you mind leaving the room for a while? I need to talk to Jellybean alone."

Even though he really didn't want to, Leonard stood up and very slowly walked around the desk and towards the door, pausing slightly when he reached DalDal. Looking down at the agitated system, he sighed. It would probably be a hindrance if he stayed.

Leonard walked out the room and softly shut the door, leaving DalDal and his mistress alone to talk.

"Let me go you slippery snake!" Liriope fought in the dragon's strong arms, pushing against his chest with all his might but in his weakened state, how could he even hope of escaping a mighty Ancient Divine Dragon?