3.2

I POSTED A NEW BOOK ON MY PROFILE AND I'D APPRECIATE IF YOU GUYS GAVE IT A QUICK READ, IT'S CALLED 'THE HOLY "MAIDEN" DOESN'T WANT TO BE ONE!' THANKS AND ONTO THE CHAPTER^^

Three hours later, Hadley finally appeared from the studio in their mansion, sweaty and alluring. He was wearing pale tights with a black leotard over the top, looking much like the average ballerina. He even had light pink satin pointe shoes on his feet.

Seeing this, Louis was a bit confused. He knew that Hadley had learnt ballet since young and he was quite feminine and small for a man but from his experience with his mother (a lover of fine arts — especially ballet), the male ballet dancers don't generally wear pointe shoes. That was something reserved for female dancers.

Louis watched quietly as Hadley moved to the water cooler, pouring himself a glass of cool, refreshing water before sitting down on the bench next to his studio door. It was when he was sitting down did he finally notice his husband staring curiously at his feet.

"Anything wrong?"

"You're wearing pointe shoes, isn't that reserved for females usually?" Hadley seemed to stare at him with a bit of confusion before his expression changed into one of knowing.

"Well, I do en pointe and you use pointe shoes for that. And didn't I tell you?"

"Tell me what?"

"Well, when I was younger, I wasn't trained to be a male ballet dancer — my coach trained me to be a ballerina! It just kinda stuck."

"HAAAA?!"

After explaining to the shocked Louis, Hadley managed to slip away and get ready

After explaining to the shocked Louis, Hadley managed to slip away and get ready. He showered and did his normal beauty routine, changing into a more modest outfit than usual. He was wearing a short black dress with a long honey trench coat over the top. Covering his legs was black stockings and on his feet sat a pair of black Louboutin heels. To Louis' surprise, his hair was wrapped tightly in a ballerina bun and he wore nothing on his face, highlighting the slightly childlike features he had.

Louis was worried for his husband, hesitant to let the boy drive the long way to the slums on the edge of the city alone and unattended. Just as he was about to hand Hadley the large bouquet of larkspur and the wine, he paused. "Are you sure you'll be okay alone? Would you like me to come along too?"

"I'll be fine; I'd be more worried if you came. My coach did not appreciate when I told him I was going to leave to marry you. I'm afraid he would beat you to the ground if you came. Maybe one day I'll take you there." Louis nodded like an obedient puppy, hesitating as he handed over the items.

"100% sure you'll be fine?"

"120%." Hadley gave Louis a kiss on the cheek before climbing into the car and placing everything down securely, throwing his worried husband one last look before leaving the carpark and driving towards his old home.