2.5

"No. Let me go you ugly lizard." With his injured pride, Jess could only try to bring one of the main causes down with him.

Luther frowned, his grip on the Spirit tightening even further. He could deal with those three annoying fairies calling him rude names without even using his proper species but not his beloved Bambi.

It only took a few more seconds before Luther suddenly started to descend, aiming for the large stone ledge that had been carved into the mountain face. Liriope's eyes widened the moment he saw the symbol hanging off the large red and gold banners.

It was the flag of the Imperial Dragon Clan. The old as time clan belonging to the ancient kings of the world — the divine dragons. By now their numbers had dwindled to an all-time low which had left them weaker and no longer standing at the pinnacle of the world.

At least, that is the general belief on the matter. Most people no longer fear that they will come under the tyrannical reign of the Ancient Divine Dragons. But in reality, if the clan wished to take over the strongest of countries, that would pose no problem.

Lack of numbers was made up in strength. And considering only two full-blooded members of the main family lives today the strength of their clan is remarkable.

The descent did not take long and Luther landed safely on the wide stone platform, his wings pulling together and disappearing completely. He didn't look down at the Spirit in his arms, instead completely ignoring the bangs against his chest in protest.

He slowly walked forwards and towards the large, intricate stone doorway, eyes trained solely on the luxury inside. He completely ignored the kneeling men on both sides, walking confidently and as if no one was there.

"Let me go you repulsive reptile! You have no right to do this!" Hearing this, Luther looked down, eyes narrowed into snake-like slits. Very befitting of his species.

"You are a Wood Spirit, are you not? Your kind has served mine in many aspects for generations — including in bed. It is instilled into your very being to submit to my kind so do not fight it, my beloved little Bambi." His eyes were extremely dark, commanding and powerful — much like the man who owned them. Liriope couldn't help but feel the want, the need, to obey.

The pull became too strong and he relaxed into Luther's hold, his body submitting to the dragon's demands.

'DalDal, why can't I move? Why can't I resist?! This shouldn't be happening again!'

---[It's the pull of the dragons Host... Wood Spirits cannot fight such a display.]---

'Isn't there some sort of counterattack you could give me?'

---[Nope. It would directly interfere with the world's hierarchal structure and would face charges.]---

'Useless system!'

Luther was still walking, twisting and turning through the complex hallways of the mountain palace. Eventually, he came to a fancy golden door with strange runes and images carved into it. Without hesitation, he walked in like he owned the place and chucked Jess down on the bed.

'DalDal, helppp!!!'

---[Host, I'm really sorry but I can't help you with this anymore, I've been called back.]---

<<System has gone offline>>

'You... You bastard!'

"DalDal, thank god you've returned

"DalDal, thank god you've returned. We've got a problem."

A short woman wearing high heels rushed up to the system, a frown on her pretty face and eyes filled with seriousness. She gestured for DalDal to follow and immediately, he did. The two stepped into the private elevator, Rebecca pressing the button to the top floor — the CEO's office.

(A/N But is it 69 floors? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

"What's happened, Rebecca? How can it be so urgent that you felt the need to call me back to the agency." DalDal's face was now sporting a frown, getting called back was not something that was meant to occur so frequently. He had recently just received his update and the agency wouldn't dare call him back so soon if it was not something important.

Rebecca turned away from the tablet in her hand to look up at DalDal. "I think the CEO and the goddess would prefer to tell you themselves."

DalDal nodded, it must be super serious if Rebecca wanted him to get personally told by his goddess and the CEO of the Systems Agency.

They finally reached the top floor and Rebecca started walking towards the large door, heels clicking on the wood floor. DalDal followed behind obediently, wondering what could be wrong.

She pushed open the door to the CEO's office and in DalDal's view appeared a tall, handsome man wearing a classic black suit. Across from him and with her regal back facing DalDal, there was a celestial looking beauty. Once she heard the door open, she twisted around and smiled at DalDal.

Jellybean, come and sit down. Leonard and I have something important to tell you." DalDal nodded obediently, this was his creator after all and he couldn't just disobey her.

Completely ignoring the perverted stare of Leonard, DalDal moved closer and gave a loving peck on the goddess' cheek before sitting down next to her.

The CEO — Leonard — pouted. "No kiss for Papi, Pookie-bear?" DalDal just death glared the perv.

"How come you called me back? My Host is in a very... urgent situation right now."

The Goddess of Wealth raised a delicate brow in question. "Urgent? How so?"

"His chrysanthemum may be getting wrecked at this very moment."

The goddess displayed an expression of pity while that stupid pervy CEO just snorted to hide his laugh. Hearing that, DalDal once again glared and had his goddess not been in the room, he would have already stuck the finger up at Leonard.

"Oh come on Pookie-bear, that's funny. Your host will finally lose his virginity, isn't that a good thing?" DalDal stiffened for a second before the anger took over. Leonard could be whatever perverted freak to him but the moment he dares bring his (DalDal's) host into it, the line has been crossed.

DalDal stood up, slamming both his palms on the mahogany desk in anger. "You shut your mouth Leonard; you don't get to talk shit about MY host like that."

Leonard frowned and the goddess placed a comforting hand on top of DalDal's. "Now now boys, we have come to discuss a serious issue that if not dealt with, we will have to report to the High God."

Hearing those words, DalDal immediately attempted to calm himself down and sat back in the chair.

Seeing the agitated system become as calm as he would be able to, the goddess continued.

"He has reappeared once again. He's in the same world as your host."

END CHAPTER

~~*~~

Word count according to Grammarly: 1150

I'm watching Jason Bourne while writing this. Such a long movie. I got distracted while watching it because I was writing, you're welcome.

So exams are over and you know what that means? I'm going into hibernation mode. See you next semester when I once again awake for hell.

No but seriously, I'm thankful it's all over. And no, this unfortunately doesn't mean I'm going to update more. I'll be sleeping more though so that's a win.

I just found out that Loki (Norse god) is actually genderfluid and is both a father and mother. He gave birth to an eight-legged horse. Like wtf vikings, where do these ideas come out of? But it also explains a lot of the intersex/genderfluid tags I see in my thorki fanfic.

I also found out that Loki gave birth to an eight-legged horse. Like gg fam.