1.3

'Holy guacamole, what the actual frick?!' Had male lead-sama's arms not have been tightly wrapped around Jess' waist, he surely would have jumped away.

---[Oh yeah, I forgot to mention he was behind you!]---

... This stupid system, couldn't even mention to his poor, innocent host that a perv was creeping up from behind. Jess couldn't even begin to fathom what would happen in a dire situation where a real weirdo actually did sneak up on him from behind...

Seeing his little brother's shocked state, Alexander chuckled and let go, moving to stand side-by-side with Finley. He then leant down, planting a quick and love-filled peck on his rosy cheek.

"Awhhhh, they're so cute!" In the background, Rachel, Emily and Delilah all expressed their adoration for their real-life OTP. They just found their best friend so cute and adorable, especially when he was around his hot, rich older brother~

And no, the girls did not support incest. They already knew that by blood, Finley was not from the Chase family.

But one thing's for sure; they adored yaoi.

To others outside their small social circle, they were normal rich and pretty women who grew up in a fancy, elite household with billionaire parents and a large inheritance but to those in their closest circle of friends, the girls were major fujoshis. They had a whole dungeon (yes, they had a real dungeon. Rachel's parents owned a castle and gifted her the dungeon...) dedicated to their BL. They also had a room at one of Emily's personal holiday homes dedicated to Finley and his brother... The two were their OTP after all!

And if anyone interfered with their OTP, that person was sure to be cut down, mutilated and killed without hesitance...

Women were truly crazy. On the surface, they could seem completely innocent and sweet but on the inside, they could be so manipulative and cruel and easily destroy another's life for revenge. Jess was so glad he was born as a truthful and honest man... He didn't have to deal with the vicious minds and revenge of a woman.

"I-it's fine, y-you've already gotten me enough!" That much was true, over the last few months, Alexander had bought him plenty of diamonds — it had not only surprised him but also the system. Never had DalDal expected anyone to be able to fulfil the diamond request (at least most of it, he was still working on the engagement ring bit...) with such ease and so quickly, regardless if they were adopted into a rich family or not. Even the most doting and loving of billionaire parents would hesitate to buy their child the things male lead-sama bought Finley.

Really showed that 'brotherly' love.

PUH-LEASE, THEY HAD SO MUCH MORE THAN INNOCENT, BROTHERLY LOVE! IT WAS SO OBVIOUS THAT THEY WERE INFATUATED WITH EACH OTHER! Just look at Alexander, he's a cold and cynical prick of a man but the moment he was around Finley, that whole attitude would change and he'd adopt a big puppy-dog persona. Who dared to say that the eldest Chase son didn't adore his adopted younger brother?!

Go against the Alexly shippers, any person would easily cause World War III. And they would surely lose it too.

Surprisingly, this had happened before. Some no-name psycho biatch (Not the FL) had approached Alexander, claiming to be his soulmate and one true love. The crazy woman even dared to threaten poor little Finley who had been glued to male lead-sama's side against his will.

Thus, a crazy war between Alexly shippers and the woman began. Somehow (actually no, it's pretty obvious why), the Alexly managed to stir up the many other fujoshis and get them to board their OTP's ship. After showing them all their cute pictures and selling them on the black (fujoshi) market, they had gained quite a following. Once they grew extremely large, all of them banded together as one large fanbase in order to imprison the insane woman for life... They nearly caused her to go onto death row.

Lesson of the day: Don't piss off Alexly shippers unless you want to be absolutely destroyed. They can find out your deepest, darkest secrets and everything illegal that you've done and sue you for it — easily winning the case with their top-notch million dollar lawyers.

Anyways, back to the story~

"Bambi, I want to spoil you, I want you to have everything you desire in this world! If you want something, I will try and get it for you to the best of my abilities! I love you Bambi and it really does hurt when you say you've had enough of my gifts..." Acting sad, Alexander watched with hidden delight as his adorable little Bambi started to apologise profusely and attempt to make him 'feel better' — he was just so cute!

After a bit of prodding from Finley, Alexander hugged him tightly. "Just tell me what you want, I'll even take the moon if you want it..."

Finley mumbled something that Alexander didn't quite catch. But if he went off by the boy's bright red apple cheeks and embarrassed hide-face-in-the-hands pose, he knew it was something his precious considered embarrassing.

"Bambi, repeat what you said, I didn't hear."

Once again, Finley spoke up. But it was only a tad bit louder than before, male lead-sama still couldn't hear what he said.

"I can't hear you..."

"I said I want to get married, okay?!" Alexander froze, staring down at Finley with wide eyes. Out of everything the boy could have said, this was the most shocking. When did his little Bambi develop feelings for someone? Who was it? When did they meet? HOW did they meet under his meticulous watch?!?!

When he gets his hands on that bastard, he'll surely tear his throat out. "Who is it, Bambi?" His voice was calm and without a ripple but it was cold and full of unsaid threats.

"N-No one! I just really, really wanna get married..." Relaxing after Finley's reassurance, male lead-sama started to think; if there was no man trying to get hitched with his Bambi, then why couldn't he? If they did get married, the adorable boy would never be able to escape his clutches again...

Alexander's eyes filled with devious intention and obsession as he penetrated the flustered youth with his gaze.

"If you really wish to get married Bambi, we can~"

END CHAPTER

~~*~~

Word count according to Grammarly: 1117

New chapter ^^

Sorry for the relatively slow updates, I'm alternating between my accounts. And yes, I have two accounts that are not connected by any means. I don't follow, vote OR comment on the other account's books, even the way I write and what it's about is quite different...

Anyways, Male lead-sama basically just proposed in his wifey's favourite place — a jewelry store. Not romantic enough for y'all? Too bad o3o ! I understand that they haven't really 'developed per say many feelings for each other but currently, Jess still doesn't properly love him— just give it some time.

This arc will probably be ending soon and without much angst/problem. This is only an F-ranked world after all.

Tell me if there's any mistakes because I didn't proofread.