World 3: A Ballerina or a Married Stripper?

<<You will be transferred into new world in 10... 9... 8... 7>>

'Wait, what's happening?! Where's DalDal? And why is he not here?!'

<<Countdown has been paused. Commencing explanation:

The 'Diamonds are Love, Diamonds are Life' has gone through an unexpected shutdown which has forcefully pulled you out of the world. By request of the agency, you will be placed into the next world>>

'But I don't even know the missions!'

<<Missions are:

1. Go get his brother from their prostitute mother and see his ballet teacher again

2. Get divorced from the husband

3. Get hands-on two bracelets, one necklace, an engagement ring and a set of earrings (ring and one bracelet MUST be a gift.

You are now ready. The countdown will now continue. Transferring in 6... 5... 4... 3... 2... 1>>

Two people sat lounged on the couch, drinking wine, one donning a modest powder blue coat dress with white lace detailing and nude heels while the other took on a much more revealing look, wearing a very short, flowy pink pastel dress with a skinn...

Two people sat lounged on the couch, drinking wine, one donning a modest powder blue coat dress with white lace detailing and nude heels while the other took on a much more revealing look, wearing a very short, flowy pink pastel dress with a skinny black belt and a pair of small black kitten heels with pink bottoms and frilly socks. They both held their own charm, one giving a much more mature and married vibe, the other a young an unchained one.

The more mature out of the two couldn't stop laughing, bent over and leaning against the giggling blonde for support. If one looked close enough, they could even spot a few tears escaping her eyes as she laughed. The blonde waited until she had stopped laughing so hard before continuing.

"And so," a giggle, "I said to him 'I'm not a whore darling, that's my mother!'" The two burst into another, larger, fit of laughter. The waiter passing their room shook his head; he had never seen two people dare get so drunk at their not-so-humble establishment! But at least their excessive drinking would grab the restaurant a lot of money... Not like they really needed it anyways.

"Oh god Hadley, I feel so sorry for all those men tricked into thinking you're single and a woman! It's hilarious to even think about their reactions to that!" Yes, the supposed 'female' wearing the extremely short dress was actually a man. A married one at that — he had a dedicated husband and everything! Very unexpected for someone who looked and acted like that.

And most surprisingly, his husband enjoyed the boy's youthful and open attitude. Though he was not aware of the affairs Hadley had had with other men, he was still aware of the fact that his little darling loved to entertain... As long as the boy didn't take it too far and engage in sex (whoops, too late) he was completely fine with it. After all, Hadley had grown up in the slums surrounded by prostitutes, strippers and drug addicts. His mother was a prostitute for god's sake. It would only be natural he picked up some of their talents.

To be fair, Hadley's uniqueness and youthful air were one of the reasons the prim and proper Louis Cambridge became infatuated with the boy all those years ago. It didn't take the two very long to fall madly in love and go against Louis' father's wish to marry. But as years have passed, Hadley had gotten extremely bored of his darling husband. And thus, after a year or so of secret affairs, he had joined hands with a fellow friend and started the infamous 'Adulterers Club' made for the bored housewives/husbands of the rich who dreamed of more.

But that was the beginning of his downfall. From there on, that crazy, free-spirited and untamed side of him started to fluctuate greatly, creating problems in his married relationship. Though Louis still adored the boy and let him do whatever he wished, there was something inside him that constantly nagged. It was the fact that the boy would suddenly disappear for a few nights, leave or come home wearing skimpy clothing and the worse bit? Sometimes, his father would call and say Hadley would be spending the night.

No, Hadley did not sleep with his father-in-law. He found the old man a complete bore; nothing fun about him. But old Mr Cambridge was certainly persistent, constantly harassing the boy about joining him one night and then not allowing him to leave the Cambridge's family estate. And Hadley, being the unloved and unwanted in-law he was, could not leave.

One time, the old man's guards had forcefully stripped him and shoved him into a room full of different costumes — many made for those at a brothel or strip club. In his rage, Hadley had torn many of the clothes that brought back memories of his disgusting mother into shreds. There was only one thing left untouched — the ballet tutu. And even that was only out of respect for the old man that looked after him and his brother when they were young.

Anyways, when old Mr Cambridge discovered the torn clothing, he didn't rage as Hadley had expected. Instead, he laughed. He laughed till he was crouched over in tears. Hadley had just stared at him, wrapped only in a thin nightgown mind you, as he laughed his crazy old saggy ass off.

"ты ебанулся, мудак??" Hadley had yelled in his rage, the rough words seeming strange coming out of his pretty mouth. Almost immediately, old Mr Cambridge stopped and stared with wide eyes at the angry Hadley who hadn't seemed to realise he was no longer speaking English.

"Y-you're not from E Country? B-but how?" At this moment, old Mr Cambridge was rather confused. The language Hadley had spoken was obviously from R Country — the country that was most hated by their own.

Finally realising his mistake, Hadley's eyes opened wide. Sh*t, sh*t, sh*t! He spoke in R Country's language! But he can't help it, whenever he's angry, it just comes out naturally! After all, he spent all his time around the old man! Goddamnit, that wasn't supposed to happen!

"No, I am from here; I just speak R Country's language!!!" He defended himself. Hadley had momentarily forgotten in his anger that A Country and R Country did not get along one bit, in fact, they were just about enemies. To speak R Country's native tongue in E Country is basically a way to gain enemies.

END CHAPTER

~~*~~

Word count according to Grammarly: 1085

 ты ебанулся, мудак?  - are you fucking crazy, you asshole? (literal translation is you're fucking crazy, you asshole?)

If anybody speaks Russian and wishes to correct me on mistakes, please do. I'm literally trusting Yandex (Russian google)  translator to tell me.

And yes, I did change the name of the arc. I just felt like it would fit better for the story (I have a few pre-written chapters already so)

Anyways, new arc, new storyline. And just a warning, DalDal will not be appearing for most of this arc. It's going to be much more centred around the story than DalDal & Jess' relationship. And for at least the next three chapters, Jess is not mentioned. Sorry.

I've actually been putting quite a bit of effort into researching for this arc. I found out that in ballet, they actually teach them to relax their necks when dancing. It's super interesting actually.

I was feeding the cockatoos today and I was quite surprised by their numbers. Usually there's only 3-5 of them (they're all wild birds) but this time there was at least twenty along with some galahs. They all lined up on the fence and were waiting for me to give them some bread, it was really cute^^

OH, and I have a new favourite word/sound! If someone guesses it, I may turn this update into a double one ;)

I've also been writing a new story which will hopefully be posted soon-ish. I don't have a synopsis written as of yet but I can tell you that its a female-to-male otome story. Though the otome part (death flags etc) won't be the focus.