World 2: A Dragon, a Spirit and three Fairies

---[Host, you can drink the tea, you know? I bought it especially for you with some of my points!]---

{My poor Host, he died so harshly and suddenly... And he never even got to realise his feelings for Alexander! Wu Wu Wu, I'm sad!!! My pitiful Host is hurting so bad!}

'Can you show me what happened after I... after I died? What happened to Mama and Papa, the girls and... what happened to Alexander? I just need some closure...' Jess took the smallest sip of the tea, the amber liquid still warm and pleasant with the slightest sweetness to it as it slid down his throat.

---[Of course, anything for Host! Just close your eyes and it should become visible!]--- Following DalDal's instructions, Jess shut his eyes and soon enough, he could see where he died in the restaurant.

Laying by a lifeless body, was the story's male lead. He was bawling his eyes out, forehead pressed against the increasingly colder one of Finley Chase. His tears rolled down, falling onto the boy, staining the cheeks and giving a sense of sadness to the otherwise peaceful boy.

Next to him was the old woman that called 911. She was rubbing soothing circles on his back and just acting like such a loving person. She also held a depressed air around her, soulful blue eyes looking at the deceased on the floor.

The military doctor kneeled next to Finley's still body, eyes closed and hands clasped in prayer as he quietly mumbled a few words of passing and reverence.

There were many people around the room with teary eyes, a few of the more sensitive ones — including a heavily pregnant lady — were sobbing. A few people could be seen praying, some out loud and some silent. This all lasted for a few seconds before paramedics rushed into the scene.

Seeing the atmosphere and the sobbing man on the floor, they quickly knew the outcome.

Walking hurriedly over to where Finley's body lay, the paramedics did a double check to make sure the boy had truly left this world before starting to try and pull the grieving Alexander away from Finley.

A pretty and calm woman knelt next to Alexander and touched his shoulder gently, making the elderly lady glare. It was obvious that she didn't want this stranger to bother him.

"Mr Chase, the boy is gone now... You have to let go. We'll take you to the hospital with him if you want but you must let go so we can cover him off." She tried to pull him away from Finley but all she got was a rough shove off.

"I won't let you take him away from me! My family will be the ones to deal with this and your filthy claws won't even be able to touch him!" Jess could see Alexander starting to shake with rage and he frowned.

His instincts told him to reassure the man that he was alive and well but... Like a ghost, he could watch but not touch. When he reached out to try help calm Alexander down, his arms went straight through his body.

---[Host can only watch what happens, not get involved personally...]---

'Right...'

With much fighting and chaos, Alexander refused to let go of his Bambi's body. In a few minutes, his visibly upset parents arrived and rushed to their sons. Mama Chase broke down in sobs and clutched her youngest son's cold hand while Papa Chase and Alexander held her tight, tears coming down their faces as well.

It took a while before they were finally able to move the body and very quickly, the funeral for Finley was prepared.

The funeral was not big, no unnecessary people attended. It was private, mostly being family and close friends. Finley was not buried in a cemetery but instead under the large oak tree where Finley and Alexander used to play as kids. This tree was at the Chase's personal estate, the large home in which the two grew up in.