3.5

Mikhail stared at the intruder, eyes widening and seeming to have no idea what to do for a few seconds before shooting up and briskly walking over to the handsome man standing by the doorway.

"Иван, почему ты здесь? Как вы можете сказать, это не подходящее время ..." Mikhail spoke politely and hearing his words, Jess pursed his lips and looked at the dark and handsome man. Greyson, who, unlike the others, did not speak R Country's language, could only look on in confusion.

'Damn, that is one very attractive man.' Jess commented to himself and yes, the man certainly was and the boy could spot a good-looking guy from a mile away; he had been around Alexander, whoever that weirdo in his life (Luther) after all. There was also all the guys that chased him in his original life.

Thinking back, that was a very long time ago now.

The man just smiled pleasantly at Mikhail, eyes moving over to the pair of brothers sitting there hugging. His eyes locked with Hadley's and he remained staring as he spoke to Mikhail. "Я просто пришел к капризу, но, увидев этого великолепного мальчика, я, конечно, счастлив, что сделал" His voice was husky and Hadley's cheeks flushed and he looked down shyly.

Seeing his brother's reaction to this strange Russian man, Greyson glared. "What did you say to my brother you pervert?!" He growled, causing Mikhail to look at him with wide eyes.

Hadley turned to Greyson, whacking him lightly on the chest. He was about to speak up when the mysterious stranger did instead. "I called him gorgeous," He smirked, much to the dislike of Greyson. "It is only fitting when you meet such a beautiful specimen."

In all his smooth glory, he sauntered forward and Hadley instinctively stood up, Greyson following protectively. Hadley stood in pure shock as the handsome man grabbed his hand gently, slowly raising it up to his mouth and brushing his knuckles with those sinful lips. The blush on Hadley's cheeks intensified by 1000% and Greyson looked on in shock as his precious brother was sweet-talked by this strange man.

"Здравствуйте Бэмби, это самое большое удовольствие в жизни встретить кого-то вроде тебя. меня зовут Иван." He smooth-talked in R Country's language which frustrated Greyson to no ends because it seemed that he was the only one in the whole goddamn studio who had no idea what this man was saying.

Hearing such a familiar way of his name being called and gaining a reminder of the tattoo on his chest, Jess froze and stared with his mouth opened at the handsome man named Ivan.

He really wanted to jump this man's bones right now – not only did he seem rich, but he was also handsome and probably had a big thingy if it was in proportion to the rest of his body. At around 6'3 (probably a bit taller) and decked out in a sleek navy suit, fancy Italian leather shoes and even a masterpiece of a Cartier watch.

The most eye-catching thing about said watch and the thing that caught Jess' eyes the most about this man's whole outfit? The diamonds on that thing for sure. From what Jess could tell, there was probably around 12 carats of diamond on the gorgeous masterpiece. He was practically drooling over those beautiful, spectacular, sparkling...

The man – Ivan – chuckled after seeing the other boy's response to his watch. "You like diamonds, da?" He watched as Jess' face changed drastically and this time let out a loud, booming laugh. "You were about to drool, Бэмби, managed to look very pretty while doing it," Ivan smirked, looking down at the shorter male. Leaning down, he whispered into Jess' ear and watched with amusement as the tips of his ears burned red. "I love a man interested in luxury items, especially one that would show them off to me." His tone was suggestive and though his words could be taken innocently, it was pretty obvious they shouldn't be.

Greyson moved forward, shoving against the taller man's chest and glaring at him, his protective brother instincts reaching full capacity. He stood in front of Hadley like shield yet raised his hackles like an aggressive dog's. His eyes were narrowed as he stared at the stranger flirting with his married brother.

"He's married, back off." Greyson snapped, his words coming as a surprise to Ivan. From the side, Mikhail cringed and made a pained face, obviously unhappy with the way that this was turning out.

Trying to keep the peace before an all-out brawl between the two men broke out, the ballet coach walked forward and got between the two, raising an arm on either side to keep them away from one another. He didn't want to have to pay someone to clean blood off the floor after all.

"Calm down, успокойся..." He tried to pacify the two and even though they were still glaring daggers at one another, he managed to accomplish his wish. Hadley was still in shock, mindlessly standing there in all his embarrassment, shame and slight arousal.

Mikhail turned to look at Ivan, pleading with his eyes. "Could you please leave; we can talk about things later, please." He practically begged, sort of annoyed that his reunion with the person who he pretty much considered his child was ruined by a stranger – well, not really a stranger to him – who waltzed in.

Seeing his old friend's face and finding some sort of decency in him, Ivan nodded. "Fine, I'll go, but..." He turned to Hadley. "I'll be seeing you again, Бэмби and certainly with a gift or two, I hope you look forward to it as much as I do. Let's hope that husband of yours backs off before I have to take drastic measures." And with one last steamy and devastatingly handsome look thrown in Hadley's direction and one more light brush of lips on his knuckles, Ivan sauntered off and out the studio.

Soon after the handsome stranger left, Hadley turned to his brother and his coach with dreamy eyes. "святое гребаное дерьмо, that was one sexy man. And he had a very expensive diamond watch on. My dream man..."

END CHAPTER

~~*~~

Word count according to Grammarly: 1005

Иван, почему ты здесь? Как вы можете сказать, это не подходящее время ... – Ivan, why are you here? As you can see, it's not the right time...

Я просто пришел к капризу, но, увидев этого великолепного мальчика, я, конечно, счастлив, что сделал - I just came to the whim, but after seeing this magnificent boy, I am happy that I did

Здравствуйте Бэмби, это самое большое удовольствие в жизни встретить кого-то вроде тебя меня зовут Иван. – Hello Bambi, it is the greatest pleasure in life to meet someone like you. My name is Ivan.

Успокойся – Calm down

святое гребаное дерьмо – Holy fucking shit

*takes 5 chapters to introduce ML*

me: lol, should have made him come in l8r

For anyone wondering, the watch I based it off was the Cartier Rotonde De Cartier Earth and Moon Watch. I couldn't even find the price because you had to request for it but it's kinda obvious it's hella expensive. Hella pretty too.

We've also almost hit 100k which is pretty lit.

And as always, this hasn't been proofread.