1.7

Hehehe, place your bet~' Jess knew something that DalDal didn't — his true capabilities.

Because DalDal really wanted to win some diamonds, he decided to run the average time it took host's to complete that sort of thing so he could then take an appropriate amount of time away from that. If you think about it, he was quietly cheating.

'Hurry up DalDal or you automatically lose....

3...

2...

1...'

---[Ummm... I give host 22hours, 17minutes and 14seconds!]--- In a panicked state, DalDal splurted out part of his calculations before facedesking himself. Why would he say such a high number? Host will easily beat that!

Jess smirked, knowing that his pressure worked. 'Give me 3 sentences and they'll NEVER become a thing.' DalDal froze; even this was a bit of a stretch for his almighty host, was it not?

'Closest person wins. If it takes me more than 3 sentences, you take this one but if it is exactly 3, then I win. Fair?' Starting to feel slightly self-assured, DalDal quickly agreed to the bet.

{Hehe, Host is gonna give me that pretty diamond necklace he knows I've been eyeing~ Hehehehe, more to add to the collection~} Had any normal person heard DalDal's inner thoughts, they would have assumed he was a psycho that belonged in an asylum or in a prison.

Jess did some evil planning finger movements, a satanic smirk totally unsuited to Finley's innocent and pureness on his face. His aura was also rather devilish and was to the point DalDal was sure that the God of Demons and Destruction would be absolutely terrified of the boy.

---[Host, the protagonist (FL) is approaching alongside ML's secretary! Be prepared, be prepared! Act cool Host, don't stress!!! Host stop stressingggg!!!!!]---

'... I think you're the one that needs to stop stressing. I'm perfectly chill about this.' And he was right, Jess was relaxed as heck. He just continued to spin around on the ML's very large and very comfy leather spinny chair. Unlike the hyperventilating DalDal, he didn't give a sh*t about this protagonist. To him, she was like the gum under desks at school — common and unwanted.

Actually, most things in the world were viewed as dirty, unloved things in Jess' eyes. Especially human lives; he was an inconsiderate dickhead who didn't give two sh*ts about others and their problems... Unless of course, they were his friend or sugar daddy.

"Knock, knock. Finley, Alex's new PA's here so is it okay if she comes in to wait?" Getting up, Jess voiced his approval quietly, walking towards the door and opening it slightly, peeking out.

Chanel was shocked to the bone as she saw the wide, dazed and utterly adorable blue eyes peeking out to look at the two of them. She barely even realised that the door had been opened for her until she heard Johnathon — male lead-sama's secretary — walk back to his desk.