1.9

"What happened that got you so upset Bambi?" Male lead-sama was genuinely concerned for his little brother, he really loved the boy too much. To be honest, he was well aware of his obsession and infatuation with the boy but to him, that didn't matter — all that mattered was Finley.

And because of his excessive love for the boy, the female lead stood no chance. Whether he just started crying to get her away or not, Alexander would never forgive anyone that made his precious Bambi tear up — let alone sob. He would never allow anyone that hurts the boy to be anywhere near the two of them.

The only one allowed to hurt Finley was him. And that was only when they shared sweet, sweet nights together and the cute boy was writhing under him in pleasure. That was the only time his baby was allowed to be hurt in the slightest.

And that female had hurt his Bambi, made him cry and curl into a ball. To him, she was already on his hit list and there was no way of reversing that fact — she would forever be hated by him for daring to hurt his precious brother.

{... How has Host managed to make male lead-sama and female lead's love probability drop to something so low? He hasn't even said anything yet! It just doesn't make any sense!!!} DalDal was extremely confused as he looked at the statistics that all systems are given access too. It just wasn't normal for love probabilities between the world's children to drop to such low levels due to one minor occasion! His host literally defies all norms set by other systems!

His host is the best! Better than all other system's OP hosts — even System 0001's host pales in comparison to his! Not only does Jess treat him nicely and loves diamonds just as much, he is super smart and is easily destroying possibilities of love for the world's favourite children!

Who else can say their host did it with such ease? DalDal's imaginary chest puffed out with pride, a smug look on his face. Next time he went on vacation to see the other systems, he would be sure to brag about his excellent host!

Apparently, he had forgotten that he would owe Jess diamonds because of this...

To gain more material to show off to the other systems, DalDal enthusiastically watched the situation unfold.

"I-it's not her fault, it's mine... S-she didn't do anything wrong, I just got a bit f-frightened... I'm sorry for worrying you..." Like an innocent little child, Jess looked down, seeming to try and avoid his elder brother's concerned gaze.

Now to many, what he said would be him sticking up for the girl and improving male lead-sama's impression of the woman but it actually had the complete opposite effect.

---<<DING! Male Lead and Female Lead's love probability has dropped to 0%! Additional points and rewards will be given at end of the world due to the time took to complete the mission!>>---

DalDal's non-existent eyes widened and he started to jump around like he had just met his favourite idol of ten years. Jess seemed rather surprised too but as he was in a situation that was anything but joyful, he could not show it just yet.

Lost in celebration thoughts, Jess didn't quite realise that Alexander had pulled him into his chest even tighter, burying his head in the soft, fluffy hair. He breathed in the delightful scent of Finley, his swelling anger instantly calming down.

'Hehe DalDal, I win. Oh, I can't wait to pick a beautiful, gorgeous diamond from your collection! Thank you for making it so easy for me!' And with those words said (thought), DalDal's entire world came crashing down.

---[NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! MY PRECIOUS DIAMONDSSSSSS!!! WAHHHHHHH!!!]---

'Loser.' Jess chuckled at DalDal's reaction, then with the decision to go back to reality, he muted the system's mourning screams, screeches and tears.

"Please don't leave me, I don't want to be lonely..." Finley looked up at male lead-sama, his red, swollen eyes glazed over with more tears. His cheeks were pink, small button nose a bright red which added to his overall cuteness. His blonde hair was ruffled, giving off that delightful innocent child-like appearance.

"I'll be here to love you, Bambi, forever and always." Seeing his precious baby nod, Alexander sighed in relief, kissing the boy on his smooth, porcelain forehead.

"I love you Bambi, don't ever forget it." He pulled the boy back flush against him again, shutting his eyes and just being content to have Finley in his arms.

"And I love you... To the moon and back..."

Jess lay on his large bed, staring up at the ceiling in thought

Jess lay on his large bed, staring up at the ceiling in thought. He felt so confused for the first time in his life, so out of control.

Whenever he was around the male lead, his heart would beat uncontrollably and his ears would go bright red, sometimes even his cheeks. HIs thoughts would run wild and he would act completely different to his normal self... At this point, his reactions towards the devilishly handsome man weren't even an act, they were all genuine and his own.

But he was scared, god he was scared. Scared of these emotions that kept building up inside him, scared where they would lead him.

'DalDal, why am I feeling like this? Why is this happening to me? Have I been cursed or something?' In his confusion, he turned to DalDal for answers; the system was always there when he needed someone.

---[What are you feeling Host?]--- DalDal was slightly confused, his host never needed help — he was much too fabulous and intelligent for that! So now that he did, DalDal became curious.

'I don't know... Every time I'm around Alexander, my heart starts to beat wildly and all my reactions become out of my control... My thoughts and dreams are filled with him and I want to spend as much time with him as possible before I leave this world and move on.... AndI don't know why I'm feeling like this... What is it?'

DalDal froze, shocked. It took him a few seconds to comprehend what his host said before he replied.

---[You're in love Host and that's all there is to it.]---

END CHAPTER

 ~~*~~ 

Word count according to Grammarly: 1089

So since I updated Crescent yesterday, I decided to update this today ^^

Jess is falling in love for the first time. They also said 'I love you' to one another. 

You're welcome.

Honestly that end part was going to be so much longer but I wanted to stick to around 1000 words... Lol, sorry.

K, now it's dinner so bye bye.