1.11

---[Host, hurry and get to class or those walruses are gonna get you. Also, your stupid professor will get mad at you and be mean if you're not early to his class...]---

Complying with DalDal's wishes, Jess nodded and turned to his friends. "Guys, I'm heading off to class — don't want Professor Tight Arse to get mad that I'm late again. Cya!" All four girl's eyes were filled with understanding and they waved at their friend who walked alone through the busy hall.

But of course, they parted like the Red Sea.

He walked into class, looking around and noticing he was the first there. Breathing out a sigh of relief, Jess sauntered to one of the tables against the window, sitting down and placing his bag on the chair next to him in order to stop others from coming to sit next to him.

Plugging in his earphones, Jess placed the buds in his ears before blasting "Shake It" (my 2009 jam). He unpacked his books and laptop from his bag, opening the MacBook and pulling out his notepad and pen.

His head bopping along to the song, hips swaying to beat, he read over his — and the original Finley's — notes. Because of the overly loud music which blocked out most of the world, he didn't even notice someone had walked in until a butt planted itself on his desk and a strong, athletic arm pressed itself right next to his stuff.

He looked up, noticing the unfamiliar, handsome face. Taking his earphones out, he looked up the man expectedly.

"Hi, I'm Michael."

"I'm leaving." He packed everything away at lightning speed and quickly walked past the shocked male and out the door.

---[Host, you have to go to the lesson! You can't just skip class, you're not a delinquent!]---

Jess waved off DalDal's worries, putting his earbuds back in and once again blasted his music. 'It'll be fine, I'll still pass with flying colours. Promise.'

DalDal: WHY WON'T YOU LISTEN!?! FLIP THE TABLE!!! (ノ`□')ノ ︵ ┻━┻

Jess: Because I don't wanna~ *fixes table* ┬──┬◡ノ(' -'ノ)

DalDal: THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! *flips Jess* (╯`Д ')╯︵/(.□ . )

Jess: You... you beast!! What if I had one of my diamonds on me?!?!

Jess continued to shrug off DalDal's whining, maneuvering through the halls of the university's campus — it was actually quite difficult considering the abnormally large school and older-styled architecture.

Little was he aware that once he left the classroom, Michael — the guy who tried (and failed) to introduce himself — immediately pulled out his cellphone and dialled a number.

"Mama, I'm sorry but I failed you; move to Plan B.