Chapter 8

Dachande's POV

"Kirvan! Get back here" the large Yautja snaps as his son was at the other end of the kehrite, trying to grab a spear off the wall. He looks at Dachande and makes a heavy sigh and runs back through all the Yautja who were sparring, most had to stop to make sure they didn't hit him. Once he was at his father Dachande crossed his arms and picked Kirvan up and made a small growl.

"Don't go running off like that." He sternly said as he left the kehrite and headed to the control room. Dachande had been called here by his head pilot and had to admit he was concerned, he wasn't usually sent to the control room unless it was bad. He came up behind Scarce and grunted which made the Yautja start talking, "we're low on fuel Elder Dachande. Dangerously low." He lets out a heavy sigh keeping himself under control and approached another pilot named Snake.

"How long do we have?" He asked looking at the Yautja.

Snake pauses for a moment, "about a day or two" he sounded reluctant to speak, and for good reasons. Dachande snarls out and goes over to Scarce. "Why the pauk am I being told of this now?" He carefully says making Scarce take in a sharp breath and types a few things into the control panel.

"Well you see Elder we were good on fuel, NightClan had sent Yautja and cut into our fuel tanks. We lost a lot of fuel but got the situation under control." The Elder nods just as he hears steps and turns to see the other Elder, Elder Lar'ja enter the room. "I heard" she says to Scarce so he didn't have to explain and crosses her arms.

She glances at Dachande, "this is brillant" she sarcastically says. He could tell she was also keeping her cool, she used sarcasm to display that emotion while he took deep breaths. "Scarce pull up planets where we can breathe the air." He nodded and typed a few more things then projected a image onto a central circle.

He stands up putting the ship on auto pilot and walks to the central piece, alongside Dachande and Lar'ja. "Alright first Planet is named Sav'i-21, currently has a lot of kiande amedha inhabiting it." Both elders shake thee heads in sync and Scarce switches over to the next planet. "This is Aqua-5" before he finished Dachande had interrupted, "no, that's planets full of badbloods." Lar'ja agrees as Scarce sighs then switches to the third planet.

"Alright, Planet Zarren supposedly has a few badbloods but not confirmed. I don't think any clans live there currently." Dachande exchanges a look with Lar'ja and she looked curious. "Almost seems too good to be true" she says with a suspicious glint in her eyes. Dachande nodded clearly agreeing with what she said, "though we're burning fuel it's our best bet." She takes a breath and they continue talking about it, trying to determine if that's the planet.

Eventually Lar'ja turns to Scarce, "set destination for Planet Zarren." He nods and the two Elders leave the control room. Once they left Lar'ja turns to Dachande, "do you think that was the correct decision?" She asks looking slightly concerned.

He shrugs not sure himself and he also, was slightly concerned. "We didn't have many options Lar'ja, this is the best one we can do." She slowly nods and makes a heavy sigh then looks at one of her guards who was behind her, then back at Dachande. "Perhaps we'll talk later." Both Yautja respectfully nod to one another then she leaves to the elevator, leaving Dachande with his son.

"Come on now." He said having Kirvan follow him and Dachande returned to his quarters.

Catherine's POV

After an hour or two of 'training' Catherine and Cetanu had decided to wrap up. She had learned a few things but knew she needed a lot of improvement to have a chance against something.