Chapter 20

Yautja Language: bold

^^^i feel like that might fit better 🤷🏼‍♀️

Thank you:

@iuliapintilie14

@LucyKatt

@Lexymexy26

@AAchternaam

People who I tag are ones whom have shown support for the story! Wether it be commenting, voting, following me, or adding the story to your reading list you could be named!

Now! Onto the chapter,

Catherine's POV

"OW! THAT FREAKING BURNS!"

"What do you think? Of course it will!"

"Your not being gentle with it!"

"I am! But the second I touch you, you say it burns!" NightClaw frustratingly growled which made Catherine grit her teeth. Apparently this planets sun was different then Earth's (or something along those lines) which meant she could get sunburn easily. To be honest she totally forgot that was even a thing until she had woken up.

The Yautja had something similar to aloe Vera to soothe the burns but apparently these ones were pretty bad. So she was wearing a strapless tube top so it wouldn't touch her back which was the most affected.

She groaned, gripping the fur blanket as he put a bit more of the cream stuff on her back. NightClaw had tried to calm her down which to him was patting her shoulder every so often- it wasn't helping. Once he put the cream over a certain spot she yelled out in pain and jerked away from his hand. "Shiiitttt" she muttered and hit the side of the bed with her clenched fist.

Out of the corner of her eye Catherine could see NightClaw was going to pat her shoulder again. "I swear to fucking god if you keep on patting my shoulder I will end you." She growled at him which made him slowly take his hand away and sigh.

NightClaw frowned as she tensed and tried to make the pain go away. For some reason Gwan wasn't around as 'other Yautja's needed help' and didn't give them painkillers. He looked at her and gently grabbed her hand. "Alright then... you can squeeze my hand whenever it hurts ok?" She looked back at him and slowly nodded, he could see she was still slightly annoyed but otherwise just wanted to get this done and over with.

He put some more cream on making her squeeze her hand, so he tried to purr at the same time. It calmed her down enough that he could do the rest of her back, easier then he could before. When he finished NightClaw made sure she was comfortable laying on her stomach, since it would hurt doing so on her back.

NightClaw's POV

NightClaw staid with Catherine for a couple more minutes, until she had fallen asleep. He had been looking at her for awhile, his hand absentmindedly tracing her knuckles. He blinked a couple times, realizing his hunting duties he had yet to complete. He stood up, taking another glance at her then leaves the room and closed the door behind him.

Once he turned, internally, NightClaw jumped seeing a Yautja in front of him. He didn't recognize this one but he was blooded and an older one from the clan symbol on his forehead, to his scratched and scarred up armour.