Chapter 6

I got lucky. Another wolf came in and I changed just in time to see the she-wolf's mate come into the den. I changed back into my gold old self as the flooding still got worse but the rain calmed down. 

?: Honey who is this are you trying to steal her away from me

?:This is....

Andrew: Andrew and you didn't tell me your name yet.

?: I am Hani and by the way he was passing by in the rainstorm and lucky I found him always he could've drowned. 

Andrew: That's right

?: Yeah but where is he from dear

Hani: He is from the Seonee Wolf Pack

?: The Seonee Wolf Pack that is a long ways away that is a good two days walk right there why did you leave

Andrew: I didn't I.....

Hani: To face the harmful truth honey he is human and that is why he ran away

?: Human how only the Crystal....

Andrew: Of Animals yeah I know

?: Alright now we should get some sleep looks like you got a long day tomorrow

Andrew:Yes..awww...yes I do

I went to sleep that night waking up in the middle of the night because of no sleep. The rain was over and it was a mess of water. I continued heading west near where the flooding was. That afternoon the water receded and I continued upstream. I took a curve and went across the river where it was shallow.

After I crossed the river, I heard birds after I changed back to human. I wasn't looking and thump....I fell into a hole and hurt my ankle. About ten minutes later I heard something. A human was passing by and he found me.

?: Lend me your hand I can help you out

I had no other choice. I lend my hand to him and he grabbed me and suddenly I fainted. I passed out. I woke up hours later in a daze. I had something wrapped around my ankle and I was outside while he was getting dinner ready. 

He came to me.

?: Hey try this it is good my granddaughter loves it it is one of her favorite treats. 

I understood him and obviously I tried it. I haven't eaten in days so I had to try it anyway. I tried it and I absolutely loved it. 

?: Wow aren't you a hungry little fella. 

I ate it all and I was no longer hungry. 

?: Wow I wanted to ask you where did you come from

Andrew: I am originally from the United States but I came here because I had a free trip here then all of a sudden we were on a tour and I got lost and yeah I have been living in the jungle from there

?: Wow you understand me huh

That very night we had a campfire and he started to talk.

Rahhar: Now Andrew I was hoping to take you back to the village but everyone would pick on you because you are from the jungle, but it is your choice you want to go

Andrew: I'll think about it

That very next morning I heard a sound coming toward the forest. I smelled it. It was more dholes coming our way. I got Rahhar up and he got a pot and a wooden spoon and just made noise. They eventually left and I fell asleep.