Chapter 20

It's been a while since we talked. So much has happened since we talked. Ollie and Olivetta has grown, and so has Simba and Buckshot. Simba is growing his mane and Buckshot has started to grow antlers too. I have been working on something that no one in the jungle knows about. I have been working on something important, a way to see Jumeirah. Anyway, me and Akru have been keeping track of the enemies on our territory for the past couple of days and we found out something big was coming, huge.

Ludwig: The Dholes are coming, please take cover

Andrew: Dholes oh no

Akru: Huh

Andrew: A huge pack of dholes coming I don't know what to do

Sura: Did you hear

Andrew: Yeah come on let's go to Akela

We headed off to Akela but Hope followed me and Akru to Akela's den

Hope: What's going on Andrew

Maki: I heard about it

Andrew: Go back to your dens leave till this is all over

Akru: He's right go we have to take care of this

Hope: What is going on

Andrew: Dholes...and they are coming here and we have to be ready 

Akela: Yes I heard about it we must assemble

Andrew: I got to go talk to Augustine

Akela: Yes now hurry back

I quickly went to Augustine's tree where Bagheera, Baloo, Mother Wolf and a few wolves there themselves.

Baloo: What are we gonna do Dholes are ruthless

Bagheera: What about....an ambush up in the mountains over there

Augustine: Hmm....that could work but we also need a blockade....the elephants

Andrew: We need to get the kids out of the way too....I'll stay and watch all of the kids

Mother Wolf: I will too 

Baloo: Come on guys lets get some rocks

We got a lot of rocks and put all of the kids inside, but Simba and Buckshot wanted to stay outside where they could easily get hurt or worse. I was smart enough to stay with the kids because they would most likely come this way anyway and they did. Eventually they did.

Andrew: Here we go Mother Wolf...with the power of god, give me the power of the mighty wolf.....

I morphed up and got out my claws. Simba struggled to fight but fought back with power and his star gifts. They all came for me and then that's when Simba and Buckshot tried to hurt me. I tried getting my fang out and now they were tearing me limb from limb. I had to get out of there as fast as possible as Simba, Buckshot and Mother Wolf was getting hurt fast. I grabbed my claw with my hand getting chewed and got the attention of the dholes. I swung and swung and hit them and hit them. 

Andrew: Dholes I dare you to try me

Around 5 ran up and I got all of them with one punch. 

Andrew: Claw Attack

I sent Claw Attack hurt them pretty bad and sent them running. I got the dholes off Simba, Buckshot and Mother Wolf. They were already badly hurt.

Andrew: Mother Wolf you are badly hurt you must sit the rest out, you guys too. I will move the rocks. I will defend with all of my might.

Mother Wolf: You cant possible do that all alone

Andrew: I am never alone now...

I put them in the den and another round of dholes were coming. I got out my sword along with my blaster and started really doing some damage. I killed nearly 20 as dholes kept coming. I was getting seriously hurt and out of energy.

Andrew: Combine weapons....Final Strike

And still there were more coming. I had to keep fighting, for the jungle. I kept fighting until I was out of energy.

Andrew: I can't do this anymore...out of blood

I was about to pass out when Akru, Sura, Baloo and Bagheera arrived and quickly defeated them as I passed out. Hours later I was awoken in front of everyone. I woke up and I heard the animals cheering.

Andrew: What happened

Akru: You helped save everyone you are a hero

Mother Wolf: We wouldn't be here if you wasn't there

Simba: Thanks Andrew

I almost passed out but again I stayed up

Sura: For Andrew

They howled and howled. I eventually went to the den with a little wound on my arm. I went to sleep, happy, but this was only the start of something new, in the upcoming future.