Chapter 13

The very next night, Akru, Lala, Maki, Luri and I went off to get the best out of the wolves. Sura stayed to help Akela and get him to Luri's den. We started walking after sunset and when we figured out that the wolves wanted Grizzle later it made me extra angry. We walked through the night to make it towards the temple just before dawn. I heard something going on near the temple. I seen Shere Khan and Grizzle, but didn't see his henchmen nor Jocko. I started walking cautiously and then headed out into the open to see Shere Khan and Grizzle just fifty yards from us.

Andrew: Shere Khan, Grizzle this...ends...now

Shere Khan: Ha you can't defeat me....

Grizzle: Let's get em

Andrew: I got Shere Khan and Grizzle you guys got the rest

Luri: Just call us when you need us

Andrew: Alright let's suit up with the power of god, give us the power of the mighty wolf

I morphed up while Grizzle and Shere Khan was attacking me. They came at me right away full fury and I jumped to the other side of the two. I got out my wolf claws. They came at me once again but I used my wolf claws yet again. 

Grizzle then snatched my leg but Shere Khan missed me with his claw. I used my claw to get Grizzle off of me but then Shere Khan knocked me to the ground with his claw. I then got my blaster and started blasting them with it. I then almost fell unconscious but then I felt an urge for power and I don't want Grizzle to be leader of the wolf pack.

Andrew: You will....go down....one way or another

Shere Khan: I'll finish him

Andrew: Not today weapons combine.......Howling Blast

I sent them flying then I got my sword and finished Grizzle but Shere Khan ran off into the jungle.

Andrew: Huh

The wolves were in trouble and surrounded by his henchmen. I had to go in and face them with the wolves. I went in between the wolves and Grizzle's henchmen

Andrew: This ends now

?: Where is Grizzle ran away from him

I pointed to Grizzle seeing his body bloody and dead.

?: Come on we can defeat him

Andrew: Get the injured to safety I will face these two....Wolf Fangs

I used my fangs and then in a matter of a few minutes I had these two henchmen running back to their mommies. I ran back to the wolves and seen Akru was badly wounded as well as Luri. Akru was very weak and got him to a river to let the wounds soak in the water to get the blood out. I clogged the wounds with lots of leaves. I stopped the blood just for him to keep him breathing. 

Andrew: Guys he will make it I will carry him home

Baloo came in the nick of time to help carry Akru back to his lair. They told me to go get healing plants for the wounds of Akru and Luri. I went out to find them right away in a grove of flowers. I found them eventually and then I seen something I haven't seen in a while. 

I saw a human girl and she was very cute and pretty. 

Jungle KidOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara