Chapter 29

I headed toward the Emerald Forest where Buckshot was their king. I got into the Emerald Forest where I seen a female deer in the lake with her little fawn cleaning him up. I went up to her very slowly as a human. She saw me as a human then....

?:Ahh....A human

Andrew: Wait I just want to talk

I tried to run to catch up to them but they surrounded themselves on a little hillside.

?: Don't you dare take one step closer human

Andrew: Don't worry you just want to talk

?: Wait you can speak our language

Andrew: Yes I can did Buckshot ever talk about me

?: No I am Bambina the queen 

Andrew: Andrew from the Seonee Wolf Pack

Bambina: Seonee Wolf Pack, oh yeah Arbor told me about you protecting the jungle from those two tigers

Andrew: Oh yeah I was going to come to the ceremony but protecting the jungle you know

Bambina: Yeah come on let's go meet Buckshot

I followed her to Buckshot then all of a sudden a wild dog came out of nowhere and was planning to kill us three.

Andrew: Run I will take care of....

I was attacked and was bitten a couple of times. I had enough to strength to get him off me then I morphed into the ranger I was. I easily make the dog leave with my power and then I got back to Bambina as quick as possible. She was already at the cave when I got there with his son and Buckshot inside.

Buckshot: I am so glad you made it Hans says there is a huge blockade of wild dogs coming up to kill us all. 

Andrew: Yeah we met up with one earlier

Buckshot: We have to plan to defend ourselves

All: Yeah

Andrew: Let Buckshot speak guys let him and Hans plan it out I will go out to find those wild dogs to start out with

Buckshot: Alright but be careful

I went down from the cave to find the wild dogs. They were in the forest nearby and I got my blaster and sword out. I killed most of them already but some of them got by and started going for Buckshot. 

Andrew: No...IWolf Wings

l started flying back to where Buckshot had his blockade set and ready. I stood right next to Buckshot.

Andrew: You go protect Bambina I will go and destroy these wild dogs

Buckshot: Alright you do well

The dogs came at full fury and the blockade started preventing. I went in with my sword and blaster and started killing. These dogs came at fast speeds and it was very hard to shoot some of these dogs.

The deer kept the dogs from passing until they started going around. Only ten made it around and the others were severely injured by the deer. I followed the dogs up to where Buckshot, Bambina and their fawn.

?: Ha ha ha ha ha ha the king is on the other side human

Andrew: Actually Buckshot let it rip

He used his star powers and made them go away and far away from here. I went to the fawn and checked for anything. The fawn was alright.

Buckshot: Thanks Andrew we couldn't have done it without you

Andrew: It's what I do now how bout we celebrate eh

Buckshot: Yeah that sounds like a great idea.

The deer of Emerald Forest got lucky. The dogs are gone, what happens next in this ever changing story, lets find out.