Chapter 14

I saw this human girl one day one was I getting healing plants for Akru and my wolf mother. She war a bonnet on her head, with flowers on it, and a pretty pinkish-white dress and she was tan, unlike me. She was looking at me directly. I have never seen a human since the day I got lost not too long ago so it's been over a month. We kept staring at each other for like maybe a minute or so, with her carrying a basket of flowers.

?: Oh hello what is your name

I just stared at her sweet, beautiful eyes then I finally snapped.

?: Do you not speak our language

Andrew: Yes my name is Andrew what is yours

?: My name is Jumeirah where are you from

Andrew: I am from the jungle and I live with wolves

Her grandfather came, and I recognized who it was. It was Rahhar I met earlier. 

Rahhar: Why this is the jungle boy I have been talking about Jumeirah. He is a fine young lad and he can speak our language.

Andrew: Yeah I also speak the animal language too

Jumeirah: Wow that is cool

Rahhar: Come on lets go back to the cabin

We headed back to Rahhar's cabin and they made some tea and some more lunch for them to eat.

Rahhar: So why did you come back here

Andrew: I got some healing plants for my wolf mother and brother. 

Rahhar: How long have you been with the wolves

Andrew: About a month and a half

Jumeirah: Tea

Andrew: No thanks I just ate but thanks

Jumeirah: So are you going to come back to live with us

Andrew: I can't say....um I would have to think about it

Rahhar: Better get some more berries

Jumeirah: Yes Grandpa

Rahhar: So Andrew what's it like living with the wolves

Andrew: Let's put it this way....In this jungle there are so many things to discover, I found this crystal like three days after I came here.

Rahhar: What is it

Andrew: It is the Crystal of the Animals

Rahhar: Animals what do you mean

Andrew: You can change into any animal you want at any time like this one time.....

I heard a scream. It was Jumeirah then I heard a roar and it was Shere Khan.

Andrew: Stay here I will take care of this

I ran off straight to Jumeirah's voice and there was Shere Khan standing there right in front of her waiting for me the whole time.

Shere Khan: Yes thanks girl you just gave me a man cub

Andrew: No not today Shere Khan with the power of god give me the power of the mighty wolf...Wolf fang

She was amazed was just happened. We fought for a while then Rahhar tried stepping in but I told him to take Jumeirah to safety. Eventually when they were away enough I decided just to leave and lead Shere Khan to a sixty foot drop off.

Shere Khan: This ends now man cub you have no where to run and no where to hide.

Andrew: Really come at me then come at me

I yelled come at me and when he did, he jumped and I did a barrel roll under Shere Khan as he went down the sixty foot drop off into the water below. I went to see how Rahhar and his family was doing and they were gone, no where to be found. I took the healing plants to Akru first as he couldn't even wake up. I followed the instructions carefully and did the right thing every time. I went to Luri next and finally the day was over.