Chapter 17 - Shopping

Harry dragged his suitcase and Hedwig's cage with him over to Severus.

Ron had been expelled from Hogwarts, while Dean and Seamus were suspended for the rest of the year.

Harry and Severus went to see Hermione and Draco off at the station.

Draco was the first one to see Harry. He grinned and hopped off the train to go to him.

"Harry!" He smiled, hugging Harry tightly, Hermione following close behind.

"Hi Draco. Hi Hermione." Harry smiles.

"Are you excited for this summer?" Hermione asks, and Harry smiles. "For once, I am."

Severus smiles a bit.

Harry gives Draco one last hug.

"I'll see you next year." Harry says glumly.

"Actually." Severus says, tapping Harry's shoulder. "Draco normally comes to my place to visit for about a week during the Summer. Sometimes he stays all summer. Perhaps he could if his mother allows."

Draco nods. "Well, we should go. The train's going to leave soon."

"Very well. We will see you as soon as we can." Severus says, and Draco nods, waving last time to Harry before boarding the train.

Harry watches the train leave, his hand clasped tightly in Severus's, some students seeing, their eyes widening in surprise.

Severus leads Harry back to Hogwarts.

"I have a few things to finish packing, then we can leave."

Harry nods, grabbing his suitcase and following him back to his office.

Severus flicks his wand upon entering, and his stuff automatically begins to pack itself.

"We will be going by floo powder."

Harry nods, remembering his trip with the Weasley's.

"I will take the suitcases with me. Do you know what to do?"

Harry nods again, and Severus shrinks the suitcases and puts them in his pockets.

"Call out what I say, okay?"

Harry nods. Again.

Severus steps into the fireplace after gathering a handful of floo powder, throwing it down after calling, "Prince Manor!"

Green flames flared up, engulfing him, before disappearing completely, him along with it.

Harry swallows nervously, gathering a handful of floo powder and throws it down, calling, "Prince Manor!"

Harry appears and looks up after nearly falling out of the fireplace, gaping in awe.

It was huge!

"Woooowww!" Harry says loudly, looking around the place, making Severus smile as he enlarges the suitcases.

Harry immediately finds the nearby staircase and dashes up it, trying to figure out exactly how tall the house was.