Chapter 21 - The Prophecy

The next morning, Draco and Harry sat together at the Gryffindor table as always, holding hands.

Harry yawned, exhausted from dancing last night.

He leaned his head against Draco's shoulder, closing his eyes tiredly.

"Someone had fun last night." Hermione comments loudly, and Harry blushes, looking over to her with a glare. "Oh sod off Hermione.. Who'd you go with?"

"The one and only Viktor Krum." She says proudly with a smile. "He even asked me to write him over summer."

"Fancy." Draco says, placing some food on his and Harry's plate.

"It's the weekend.. What are you two planning to do?" Hermione asks, changing the subject.

"Dumbledore wanted to talk to me after breakfast.. I'm not sure what for." Harry says.

Draco shrugs. "I'm sure it's nothing. Come on, eat before I eat it all."

After breakfast, Harry headed to Dumbledore's office, feeling nervous.

After telling the Gargoyale the password he was given, Harry heads up.

He raised his hand to knock on the door, but as soon as he did, Dumbledore called from inside the office, "There is no need to knock, Harry. Do come in."

Harry swallowed nervously. He opened the door and stepped inside the office.

"Come, sit. Would you like a lemon drop?"

"No thank you.." Harry says quietly, sitting down. "What did you want to talk to me about sir..?"

"I wished to talk with you about Voldemort, if you don't mind."

"V-Voldemort.. Sir..?"

Dumbledore nods. "Yes. I am afraid that he has found out about a secret object. Were he to get his hands on it-"

"An object? Like.. A weapon?"

"Well, more of a Prophecy, but I suppose you could say that."

"A.. Prophecy...?"

Dumbledore nods simply. "Yes. It contains information that Voldemort seeks. This information will aid him in defeating you, and in  extension, the entire wondering world, and quite possibly the muggle world as well."

Harry gasps softly in surprise.

"U-Um.. Wh-Where.. Is um.."

"The Prophecy?" Dumbledore asks quietly, and Harry nods.

"It is at the Ministry of Magic in the Hall of Prophecies. Nobody quite knows where it is, but they know the general vicinity of where it might possibly be located."

Harry nods a little, looking down at his lap. He then stands up slowly.

"I um... I'm going to go..."

He heads for the door silently, and opens it slowly.

"Good luck." Dumbledore says, just as he closes it.

The moment the door is shut, Harry dashes out into the hallway and towards the large yard of Hogwarts.

He finds Draco sitting at the edge of the lake.

"Draco!" Harry calls, and Draco sits up, looking over to Harry.

"We have to go find a Prophecy of some kind!"

Dark looks confused. "A what?"

"A Prophecy!" Harry says, trying to pull Draco to his feet by his arm. "Come on!"