Chapter 25 - War Part 2

Nearly a month passed, and Harry grew worrisome.

Voldemort had made no obvious move or intention towards Hogwarts..

What was he planning..?

Harry had been let out of the Hospital Wing, and the moment he was, he was barricaded with questions.

Luckily though, he had Draco to keep everyone away.

The topic never failed to get Harry worked up.

Harry sat in Divination, his arm and, by extension, his hand, propping his head up. He began to get drowsy, and he soon found himself asleep...

Darkness.

That's all he could see.

That was the single thought than ran through his mind.

Darkness.

"Harry.." a woman's voice called. But who...?

"Harry, Voldemort is coming.. You need to prepare everyone for war. He will not hold back."

Harry looked around in the darkness, trying to find the source of the voice, but he paused. "Wait a second.. I'm deaf. How can I hear you?"

"Your animagus form has aided in healing you."

"The Phoenix.."

"Did you not learn anything from your second year? What do Phoenix's tears do?"

Harry gasped in realization. "They heal!"

Despite not being able to see the woman, he could tell she was smiling. "Exactly. Now, do as I say, and warn everyone that Voldemort is on his way! You do not have much time!"

Harry nodded, determined.

Harry sat up quickly, knocking his book over. His eyes were glazed over, and Professor Trawlney walked over to him. "Are you alright dear?"

Harry shook his head and blinked, his eyes going back to normal. "V-Voldemort.. He's coming."

He noticed as Professor Trawlney's face lost all its colour in a matter of seconds. She quickly scrambled to her fireplace and sent Harry to the headmaster.

"Harry. I assume whatever news you bring is urgent?" Dumbledore says upon Harry's arrival, and Harry nods. "Yes, sir. Voldemort is on his way. He's going to start another war."

Dumbledore nods a little. "I suspected as much..."

He stands up and brushes his robes off. "I will get everyone in the school prepared. You, go to Severus. He will tell you what to do."

Harry nods nervously, and heads off.

"Dad!" Harry said, bursting into Snape's classroom, startling everyone in the class.

"What did he just call him?" Harry heard one person mumble, but he ignored them as he ran up to Snape, who was in the middle of giving a lecture.

Severus sighs. "What is it, Harry, that you feel the need to interrupt me?"

"Voldemort is coming. Dumbledore told me to go to you and you'd tell me what to do."