Chapter 2//89 likes & 17 comments

Authors note:

So how did you like chapter 1? ;) tell me what you think about Emily and Sebastian and their relationship. If you have any questions, just ask :P. here is chapter 2!!!

---------------

Chapter 2// 89 likes and 17 comments

Sebastian P.O.V (point of view)

My phone buzzed. I picked it up from the coffee table and answered it.

"Hey dude." I say, turning down the tv.

"Hey mate. What's goin on?" Ash replies.

"Not a lot. You?"

"Just ringing to say nice pic on Facebook." I hear him chuckle. I smile widely.

"I know. Priceless ay?"

"Damn right. Has she seen it yet?" he asked.

"Dunno. I don't think so. She is gonna be so mad at me."

"I know. I still don't understand why you do it." He says questioningly.

"'Cause it's funny." I justify

"And cause you like her." He adds smartly.

"Oohhhh nooo I don't. That little devil? Nah ah"

"Riigghht." he says, unconvinced. I roll my eyes at his suggestion.

Hah. Me? Emily? Yeah right. She is just so easy to stir up, its hilarious.

"Bye dude." Ash finishes before hanging up. I sigh loudly.

"What's wrong sweetheart?" my mum comes into the lounge room.

"Oh nothing. I'm just bored." I sigh again.

She doesn't reply. She is hurrying around like crazy, searching through our cabinets and bookshelves.

"What are you lookin' for?" I ask curiously.

"Oh nothing. Just some paperwork stuff." She says distractedly.

I pull a confused face before leaving the lounge and heading up to my room. I stroll in slowly and lay down on my bed.

Then there is a tap at my window.

I spring to my feet and go over to it. I smile widely and slide the window up.

"Hey there angel." I say brightly, "Taken to the pencil idea 'ay?" I wink.

She looks down at the snapped pencil in her hand then looks back up at me angrily.

"Uh, no! I'm not here to talk about pencils. If you don't take that photo down before I see it, you are so dead!" She calls across to me, her eyes hard on mine and a screwed up expression on her face.

"If you haven't seen it, then how do you know I even put it up?" I reply smartly.

"Because I have been receiving texts all day about it. 'Hey, nice pic Em.' 'Great photo on Facebook Em. Being angry really brings out your best facial features.' 'Nice nose hairs.'" She mimics stupidly before returning to her furious state.

I laugh uncontrollably until my stomach starts to hurt. When i stop, she is still glaring at me from her window with her arms crossed.

"Oh come on now baby," I begin softly, "lighten up for once. It was just a joke."

"Well I'm not laughing am I?!" she growls.

"Well you know what they say.....If you can't beat 'em, join 'em." I chuckle. She grunts and slams shut her window. I laugh and shut mine too.

That was Emily Fields. The adorable devil next door. We have been family friends since we were 5. Well, friends isn't really the right word. And I love to annoy the shit out of her. It is just so amusing I can't stop. I know what your thinking;

He is so mean to her! What a dooch!

Well trust me. I know what I'm doing. And besides, She doesn't really mind being humiliated, she thinks its funny.

Again. Trust me.

*****

Emily P.O.V

I paced back and forth. From one end of my room to the other. I needed Tori, now. I jogged downstairs to find any one of my parents. I found my dad in his office.

"Hey Dad. Can Tori come over early?" I ask eagerly, tapping my hand against my thigh. He hums in reply before shuffling through some papers.

"Thanks." I mutter as I leave the office and back to my room.

A text and 15 minutes later, Tori is at my front door. I pull her upstairs to my bedroom before a word is spoken. She begins to protest against my aggressive grip around her arm but I keep pulling until we are in my room.

"Shut the door." I tell her as I shut my curtains.

"Okayyy. You're freaking me out Em." Tori says worriedly, closing my door. She puts down her small shoulder bag and takes a place on my bed. "I brought DVDs. And why the darkness?"

"We need to do something." I say seriously.

"About?"

"That evil devil next door of course! Now show me that photo on Facebook so I can get it over with." I demand.

"Not until you take a chill pill and relax. Just cool it crazy." Tori responds.

I take a deep breath and shut my eyes. In. And out. Ok. I'm ready to see this.

Tori unlocks her phone and logs into Facebook. Just breathe Emily. It can't be that bad. It's fine. It'll be ok. My stomach twists and turns. Tori faces the screen around and I look down at it.

Oh god. Oh god, oh god, oh god. Oh no. This can't be happening. My life is over. This is it. My social life, gone. Out the window. Done. finished.

I stared in horror at the red faced, wide eyed, nostril flared girl on the screen. You could almost see right up my nose and my mouth was wide open like I was in the middle of yelling. Which I probably was. That was the most disgusting photo I have ever seen of myself, and that includes all the ridiculously stupid selfies me and Tori take. I took the phone from her and scrolled down.

89 likes. 17 comments. Just over night!

I looked at the comments and it was all people laughing and congratulating Seb on his great photography skills. Surprisingly, no one said it was ugly. But that didn't mean they weren't thinking it either. I sighed loudly followed by a grunt of anger. I collapsed on my bed with my face in the pillow, which I happened to find myself doing a lot.

"It's ok Em. Seriously." Tori attempted to comfort me.

"Easy for you to say. Its not your ugly picture up there." I moan.

"Well no, but....." her voice trailed off.

It was silent for a little while.

"You wanna get some popcorn and watch chick flicks?" Tori piped up.

She knew me so well.

Ten minutes later and I was enjoying the great movie which is 'Mean Girls'. I swallowed some more popcorn and took a sip of my coke slushy. My mind wandered away from the movie again and back to Facebook. Grr it made me angry. But I guess it's kinda funny. Well, if it wasn't me I would think it was. I had to give Seb some creative credit.

Or maybe not.

Tori pausing the movie startled me from my thoughts. She spun around to face me on the couch, nearly spilling the bowl of popcorn.

"I have an idea." she started. I gave her a look to continue.

"How does a little, revenge, sound?" she smirked. An evil smile curved up my lips.

"What did you have in mind?" I replied, clearly intrigued by the idea.

This was perfect.

Me and Tori spent all afternoon planning the perfect, revenge plan.

-----------------------