Chapter 3//The Revenge Plan

Authors note:

Hello again everybody. How you liking the book so far? I have such big ideas for it and I just can't wait to get the ball rolling. I'd like to thank 'The summer I won't forget' by campervangirl2000 For giving me inspiration and also 'The bad boy stole my bra.' Both great books and great authors so go check them out! Ok. I'm done here. :) :P ;)

Chapter 3// The revenge plan

Emily P.O.V.

There are three parts to my revenge plan, well, Tori and I's revenge plan. But it only really benefits me.

Phase one:

This phase I like to call, Remove All Evidence.

The bell rang and students came flooding out of their classes. I shoved my books hurriedly into my locker and slammed it shut. Where is Tori? She is suppose to meet me here.

Calm down Emily, the bell only just rang.

"Hey tiger," Tori said from behind me, making me jump. I spun around to face her. "You ready?" she asked.

I nodded my head eagerly and we began to head towards the school library.

We quietly scanned isles of bookshelves. I weaved in and out of people until I finally found the guy we were looking for. Tori met me at my side as we approached the skinny, blonde haired boy.

"Peter Bennett?" I asked to the back of the boy. He spun around on his swivel chair to look me straight in the eye. He only held his gaze for a second before looking down.

"Uh, yes. Hello Emily Fields." he replied formally, "Tori Darkwater." he added, not lifting his head up once.

Peter Bennett. He knew everybody and anybody. Could get into anything and everything. The schools 'worm', if you will.

He pushed his thick framed glasses up as he returned eye contact.

"How may I help you beautiful ladies?" He said nervously. Quite adorable actually. I always have had a soft spot for nervous, shy guys.

"I need you to get something off Facebook for me." I replied seriously.

"The photo finally got to you huh?"

"Wait, you've already....."

"Yes. Everybody has," he cut off, "but don't worry. I'm on it."

Stupid question. Of course Peter Bennett has seen it.

He spun back around to the computer on the desk and began clicking on various things. I couldn't even keep up.

"Wait. What your doing isn't illegal is it?" I ask quickly, putting my hand on his to stop him typing. He looked from me, down to my hand, and up again.

"Oh, sorry." I apologize, snapping my hand away. He turns back to the screen.

"Illegal? Not exactly. Breaking some rules? Yes. Really Wrong? Well that depends on your own opinion." He explains, still clicking and typing frantically.

"Would I get in trouble?"

"Only if I get caught. But don't worry, I never do."

Great. Thats all very comforting. I turn to Tori who has her arms folded and eyebrows raised.

"So tell me what it is exactly you are doing?" I ask, turning back to Peter.

"Better off you not knowing." he replies.

"Is it really that serious that me knowing could put me in danger?" I ask with panic in my voice.

"No. I just can't be bothered trying to explain it to you. No one ever understands anyway."