Final Authors Note

Hello, People of Wattpad.

My name is Sian2468 (or rather Thats my username, my real name is Sian tho), And I am proud (also sad) to announce that I have completed my favorite book so far, 'The Devil Next Door'.

[I have not yet pressed that little complete button but will after I post the sequel part thing]

Anyway. On to the thanking of the people.

Firstly, One of the most impacting people who have supported me would be my Best Friend, Madison (madiesony232). You have read along and helped me when I was stuck. I loved going to school after updating this book to hear you give feedback on how much you loved it and giving me ideas on where to go next. Thank you so much!

Secondly, to another Wattpad user who writes her own amazing books which I have taken much inspiration from, Campervangirl2000. Lauren, even if you don't think it, you are an amazing author and Wattapad wouldn't be half as interesting for me without your books to read and without you to have a chat with. Thank you for all the support you have given me and I hope too see you commenting and voting on my sequel ;)

Finally (sorry this is taking forever), To all you Readers out there on Wattpad who have read along with my book. Watching the read count climb and climb has been the most amazing feeling of my life and I can't thank you all enough. Please do vote when you read though so I know you really like it. Writing means a lot to me.

Ok. Now that's over with, on to my next matter of business.

THE SEQUEL!

Are you excited because I sure am!?!

Ok so I haven't worked out all the details as of yet but I'm getting there. Just bear with me and I'll have it up in no time.

Ok. I think I'm done here. I'll be back soon with the preview for 'I'm Dating The Devil'.

Good luck,

Enjoy,

I love you all,

And Goodbye.

Sian2468 out xxx
----------------------