Chapter 6// Leaving Home Behind

Authors note: Ok, here's the next installment of 'TDND' (that looks weird but, eh) Hope you are all enjoying it and let me know if you are 'cause I love to hear feedback :D Later guys :P

Chapter 6//leaving home behind

Emily P.O.V

I lift my suitcase off the bed and carry it downstairs to the front door. My Mum hurries around like a headless chicken as the rest of us casually file outside to load up the car. I look across next door where the Coopers' are doing the same.

I restrain tears as I see my best friend coming down the sidewalk towards my house.

Be strong Emily. It's only four months. You can live without her for that long. Most importantly, don't let Seb see you cry.

She jogged up my driveway before leaping to hug me. I stumbled until my back hit the car.

"Ouch." I said quietly. Tori ignored it and hugged me tighter. I hugged her back. Her lacy white top stuck to her warm skin and her hair flowed gently down her back. She pulled away slowly, taking my hands in her own. Her eyes were sad but her mouth smiled, trying to be happy for me.

"C'mon T, this is ridiculous. It's only four months. We can do this. Ill Email you and everything." I said, trying to convince myself as much as her.

"Your totally right." she said, her eyes brightening, "And i'll tell you all the gossip from school so you're updated when you get back."

I smiled widely and pulled her in for another hug.

"I have to go, I'm suppose to be going to my Dad's house for 'breakfast'." Tori rolled her eyes.

"Ok. Have fun while I'm gone."

"I will. Have fun on your holiday."

"Thanks. Bye Tori." I whimpered.

"Bye Emily." She softly replied.

And after another hug, she left. I stood there in silence while my family locked up the house.

"Getting all emotional are we?" A deep voice said behind me, making me jump.

"Go away Seb." I said flatly.

"Now don't get upset Em," he said casually, slinging an arm over my shoulder. I folded my arms in annoyance. "Look on the bright side, you get to spend the four months with me instead." He smiled. I shrugged his arm off me.

"So where are all your friends who are going to miss you so dearly?" I asked him snappishly.

"I seen them last night actually. We went out to party." he replied confidently.

"Sebastian lets go!" His father called from their driveway.

"Catch ya' at the airport Sweetheart." he smirked before turning and jogging back to his house. I got into our own car with red cheeks and looked up at our house I wouldn't see for four months.

"Bye house." my brother said beside me in the back seat.

"Yeah, bye house." I repeated, flashing George a smile.

*****

Guess who I was seated next to on the plane.

Mr. Annoying, A.k.a, Sebastian Cooper.

"Can you take me to the bakery? 'Cause I want a cutiepie like you." He said to me. Thats about the 20th pickup line and we've only been on the plane for half an hour.

"If you were a burger at McDonald's, you would be the McGeorgous." He continued.

One more and I will snap his neck.