Chapter 20//She's So Beautuful

A/N: I guess this is hey for the last time on 'The Devil Next Door.'

So, HEY GUYZ!

I'm not going to say too much now cause I will update with an authors note after this chapter thanking people and what not, Then all you have to do is wait patiently for the first chapter of.....

'I'm Dating The Devil'!

Yes that is the name I have chosen for the sequel and I hope you all like it :)

Also this chapter is kind of an epilogue but i dunno, I thought I would make it a chapter. I skipped a Christmas Chapter sorry but I didn't think I really needed it + I didn't get time.

Ok that's it here. Enjoy the final Chapter :) bye xx

Chapter 20// She's So Beautiful

Seb P.O.V

I rush to the front door as the knocks echo through the house.

"Coming!" I yell in a frustrated tone.

I swing open the front door to see the most amazing girl you will ever meet.

Miss Emily Fields.

"Finally, you slow coach." She rolls her eyes before pulling me in for a hug.

She's so impatient sometimes.

I smile at Tori and Ash over Emily's shoulder, who stand awkwardly apart.

They have never really been close. They've never really hung out for that matter. But now since me and Emily are dating, they have been tagging along with the both of us. I think they are starting to get along, which is good.

Emily releases me and I close my front door before following the three down my footpath and out my front gate.

Emily and Tori chatter and giggle just up ahead as me and Ash hang back.

"So how are things with you?" I ask him, shoving my hands in my jumper pockets as the cold wind brushes past.

Oh how I miss the beautiful hot weather of Takana Island.

"Yeah good. Although things with the ladies are slow, I need my wingman back." He chuckles.

"Well now I'm back." I smile at him.

My gaze turns to Emily. Her auburn hair blows wildly in the wind but she doesn't seem to care. She is smiling wide and clutching to Tori's arm in an attempt to keep warm.

She's so beautiful.

"I guess I'm girl-hunting alone this following year then." Ash says to me, looking back and forth from me to Emily.

"Yeah. I guess so." I smile.

It's New Years Eve if your wondering. And there is only about 2 hours left of this year before we all start Yr.12. It's kind of scary, how we will all be driving and doing exams. But I'm excited as well. I'll feel like I'm starting a new chapter of my life, one that has Emily right by my side every step of the way.

We reach the town square in half an hour. The streets are full of people and laughter, music and decorations. Emily falls back to my side and Ash speeds up to walk with Tori.

"Are you ok?" I ask her, noticing the worried look on her face.

"Yeah I'm fine," She shoots me a smile, "Just can't believe the year is ending. It went so quick."

"I know." I pull her into my side and wrap and arm around her. "But at least we will be together for next year."

She leans up and kisses me on the cheek, making me smile.

*****

"Three!........" The crowd shouts.

"Two!........." The four of us yell.

"One!.........." Everyone but me exclaims while I turn to face Emily, her hands in my own.

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!" The screams and cheers ring around us as I lean down slightly and kiss Emily passionately.

When we pull back I see Ash and Tori hug awkwardly before they turn and hug us.

"Happy new year guys." Emily says to us all as we group hug. I smile wide and look up into the night sky.

I love her.

Emily used to think I was the Devil next door. But now I guess she is dating the devil. And I couldn't be more happy with that.

---------------------------

A/N: sorry really quick, that was short I know and I'm sorry but It was just the little ending I think this book needed. Stay tuned for my final message and a preview into the sequel.