Chapter 15// Tired Eyes and Whispered Words

Authors note: Hey everyone, I am back again after my last chapter which was a Halloween special! yay! haha I guess it wasn't overly Halloween filled but it was fun to write and very dramatic!

I feel like I'm moving to fast in the drama or maybe I'm just scared to reveal it all to you guys i don't know. I guess I'll just go with it cause your all going to find out everything sooner or later. So I guess things are going to get a whole lot crazier now.

How did u like the ending of the last chapter?! Are you intrigued? Are you scared or excited? Ooooh well you will have to keep reading and find out what happens ;) haha ok I'm done here. bye guys xx

Oh and p.s. sorry this took a little longer to update but I've been so busy lately cause.......i went to The Madden Brothers concert! yay! it was the most amazing thing of my life. Haha

P.p.s. I quite like the name of this chapter. How bout you guys? I would love some feedback.

Chapter 15// Tired Eyes and Whispered Words

Seb P.O.V

"Emily?" I ask quietly to her resting body. Her eyes open slowly and blink at me carefully.

"How do you feel?" I ask, grabbing the glass of water and pain killers from the coffee table next to me and offering them to her. She sits up on the bed and rubs her temples.

"What....Wait, where are we?" She says in a raspy voice before taking the water and tablets from my hands.

"We are at Bailey and Isaac's grandparents old house. Where the Halloween party was held last night." I explained as she swallowed the second tablet.

"I feel like I've been hit by a truck. Was I drinking last night?"

Ok do I lie to her or just avoid the truth?! I don't want to make her upset...

"No, you weren't drinking." I say simply, running my fingers over the velvet on the chair I'm sitting on.

"Then why am I so sick?" she squints her eyes before laying back down.

"You don't remember what happened last night?"

"No. I just remember dancing, and then lights, and then nothing, until now."

"Oh. Well don't worry. You're going to be fine." I comfort her.

"Where are the others?"

"They all went home to get some proper sleep. They will be coming back to clean up the house soon."

"And you stayed here with me?" she asks surprised and curious.

"Uh yeah I slept on the couch. Once you uhhhh, fell asleep, we carried you into this bedroom to sleep. After all, I couldn't have gone home without you." I explained.

"Oh. Thank you." she smiled the best she could. "Why is your lip swollen? and is that a bruise on your cheek?!" She asks changing the subject with worry evident in her voice.

I run my fingers through my hair and try to hide my face by looking down.

"I uh. Tripped." I lied.

I can't tell her. I can't tell her what really happened.

"Seeebb?" She asks again because she knows I lied.

"Look I just got into a little fight with some random dude. I was half drunk anyway. Don't worry I'm fine." I lie again but better this time.

She thinks for a moment whether to believe me or not.