Chapter 9// Guess Who

Authors note: Hi everyone. I'm sorry I took longer with this one but I just didn't know where to start and how far to go with the story. I do still have it planned in my head but I struggle to fill in the gaps between main events. but anyway. Here is chapter 9! please comment or vote or follow or whatever you like. I hope you are enjoying. And sorry if this chapter is boring. bye :/ :)

P.S it always gets to about this part in a book that I think I've done it all wrong and wish I could change it and how I'm writing it. but I'm trying to be positive so just bear with me and don't judge if it turns out crap. ok? thnx. :/ :) :P

Chapter 9// Guess who

Seb P.O.V

"Are you Thomas?" My sister guessed with a hopeful smile. I glanced down at my card. Damn she is good at this game.

"Yes I am." I replied flatly. Ok so I'm a bit of a sore loser.

"Haha! I win again Sebastian!" she bragged. I rolled my eyes and flipped the red board ready to play another round.

"How come you aren't playing with George?" I ask her, selecting a new character.

"Oh he's playing his DS." Molly says softly. I just nod and prepare to guess her character.

"Hey Seb?" a voice comes from the archway into the lounge. I look up and see Emily.

"Hey friz-cake." I say, chuckling at her wild hair. She frowns and tries to fix it.

"Want to play guess who?" Molly asks brightly. Emily stops playing with her hair and smiles at Molly.

"No thanks. I'm doing school work."

"Why? You're on holiday. School is boring." Molly replies cutely.

"She has a point." I add.

"Well I have to do it sooner or later. And if I don't I'm gonna fail everything and be way behind. You should be doing your work to Sebastain." Emily says seriously.

"God your boring."

"I'm not, I'm just being organized and responsible."

"Like I said, boring."

"Just shut up, are you going to help me with this math stuff or not?"

"If you ask nicely." I wink. She groans before saying,

"Seb can you please help me with my math work because I have asked every other member of the family and you are a last resort."

I pretend to think for a minute just to tease her.

"Uhhh, ok. Good enough." I smirk. She walks over and drops her book into my lap. She points out where she needs help and we work through it together. It's a known fact that Emily is usually really smart. She gets decent grades and gets along with all the teachers. She must be really distracted by something (or someone) if she is having trouble with this math stuff. It's pretty basic.

"You got it now?" I ask her after we get an answer.

"Yeah I don't know how I didn't before," she says, "Thanks."

She takes her book and leaves.

"Can we play now?" Molly complains with her head resting in her hands, looking quite bored.

"Sure can." I reply smiling. She jolts to life and starts questioning me. My phone vibrates in my pocket before I can answer her. I pull it out and check the screen.

Its from Isaac:'Hey dude, you and Emily want to come hang with us? She isn't answering her phone...?'

I reply: 'I'll ask her but she is doing some intense math homework at the moment, don't know if she'll come'