Chapter 11// Stalking Secrets

Authors note: I'm still so wrapped about how campervangirl2000 (Lauren) dedicated a chapter to me. I'm glad I could return the favor by dedicating my last one to her. So thanks again for that.

Anywho, here is chapter 11 I guess. I am still struggling to fill in gaps and stuff and still make it interesting but I think I'm doing ok. So here it is :) Hope you r all enjoying :P bye xx

Chapter 11// Stalking Secrets

Seb P.O.V

"Oh no no no, the last one was the best. It finished the series, what more could you want?" Nicole argued with my mum and Emily.

I sighed loudly so they knew I was frustrated. Choosing a movie to watch turned out harder than we thought. It was me against them to begin with; me wanting to watch 'Ironman' or 'Red' and them wanting to watch 'Twilight'. Of course I was never getting my way in that battle and they had begun fighting with each other over which one of the Twilight movies.

"'Eclipse' was the best by far." Emily piped up against them.

"'Breaking Dawn Part 1'. You can't beat the ending on that one." My mum interjected.

"Why can't we just watch one of the ones I suggested?" I called over them. They all looked at me but said nothing.

All of the sudden we were all yelling over the top of each other and at each other. I felt sort of ganged-up on because I wasn't a fan of vampire-werewolf-romance movies. But I held my ground against the three women, who would occasionally turn on each other and begin yelling about which installment of the series to watch.

"What the hell is going on in here?!" I voice yelled from the doorway to the lounge.

We all shut up and turn to look. It was Emily's dad, holding the bowl of popcorn with my dad behind him, holding a six pack of soft drinks.

"We leave you lot for five minutes and you turn into a pack of hyenas." David continues, stepping fully into the room.

"They want to watch Twilight." I explain crossing my arms over my chest. The girls start yelling loudly at me and David.

"Hey just calm down!" David calls, holding his hands up trying to stop them. They quieten down. "How about we watch two movies. We can watch the first Twilight movie and a movie Seb suggested."

David was always the one to settle arguments in our two families. Actually both our fathers were, but my dad was more backup for David. It seemed that our mothers (and sometimes Emily) always got into fights about stupid little things such as 'what Twilight movie is best'. Of course they never lasted long and everyone was happy again after 10 minutes.

After a bit more arguing, we were all settled on the black leather couch, snacking at popcorn, sipping coke, and watching 'Twilight'.

"Get off your phone please." Emily's mum whispered. I leant forward to see Emily at the other end of the couch with her face lit up by her phone.

"Actually I'm gonna go, sorry." She whispered back to her mum. David paused the movie.

"Where are you going?" He called.

"To see a friend, it's urgent." She replied over her shoulder from the archway to the lounge room.

It's not like her to leave like that without explanation. What is she hiding? And why does she have to leave right this minute? I was now too curious to let her just leave.

I get up to follow her.

"Now where are YOU going?" David asks me with annoyance in his voice.