Chapter 19// Leaving Takana Island

Authors Note: Hello people's :) Do you like my cover thing for this chapter? I'm pretty happy with it. And I think it suits well.

So this will probably be about the second to last chapter I'm not quite sure. But it's definitely almost over and I'm quite upset about that. But never fear because a sequel is almost here! I have made the cover for that and written the description and all that stuff I just need to write a couple chapters to get started after this and then you guys can read that! yay!

I'm glad there is more to come cause I don't think I'm ready to leave Emily and Sebastian yet haha.

So here is this chapter, I'm warning you now it could get a little sad.... :/. I'm sure ill shed a few tears writing it. Ok, Bye xx

Chapter 19// Leaving Takana Island

Seb P.O.V

Me and Emily are currently strolling hand in hand towards the cafe by the beach. The place we will meet up with our friends for the last time.

They all know we are dating, Me and Em. We rang them all together last night in a group call and there was a lot of screaming.

"I don't think I can do this Seb." Emily says quietly beside me, tucking hair behind her ear and scratching her arm nervously.

"What do you mean?"

"I can't say goodbye. I hate Goodbyes. I'll be a crying mess, I just know it."

"It's ok to cry Babe, it shows that you care." I rub my thumb in circles on her hand soothingly.

She sighs. "Really? Or does it just show I'm weak...."

"You are anything but weak Emily. After what you have been through with that prick Braxton, I think you are the strongest person in the world." I ease her nerves.

She leans her head on my shoulder briefly. "Thank you." she whispers as we reach the cafe door. I can already see her eyes watering so I squeeze her hand tighter as we enter.

The smell of coffee and pastry fills my nostrils and I inhale deeply, soaking it in for the last time. We spot our friends immediately at the same table we have been sitting at for the past few months. They see us too and wave us over, all rising as we near. Emily lets go of my hand to hug both Bailey and Claire at once. I man-hug Isaac briefly as well then sit down beside him while the girls squeeze together opposite us.

It's like we were all holding our breath because we exhale in sync.

"So. We are really happy for you two." Bailey offers conversation, gesturing to myself and Emily.

"Thanks." Replies Emily as she shoots me a sweet smile.

"We have 2 hours to do what ever we want. Then we have to go home and drive to the ferry that takes us to the airport." I tell the others.

"Well what do you want to do then?!" Claire asks. I shrug my shoulders and look to Emily.

"Why don't we go down the beach?" She suggests and the rest of us agree, getting up and filing out the small shop.

I rejoin hands with my girlfriend as we walk over the boardwalk and onto the warming sand.

"I can't believe this is it." Emily whispers and I'm not sure if she is talking to me or herself. So I just squeeze her hand again to reassure her it's ok.

Even I'm getting a little emotional already.

Keep it together Seb you big wuss.

"We are just going for a little walk down to the water, be back in a minute," Emily pecks my cheek and lets go of my hand so she can link arms with Bailey and Claire. The three of them head further down towards the water as me and Isaac sit down.