Chapter 8// Eggs & Bacon

Authors note: Hey Everyone. This is chapter 8 and I can't believe it! I'm so excited my head is about to explode! So many ideas that I can't write fast enough! Haha so that's all. Please Enjoy :)

Chapter 8// Eggs and Bacon

Emily P.O.V

I open my eyes to see Seb's sleeping face. I shoot backwards in shock and hit the wooden floor. I awaken Seb and he looks at me with a worried face.

"Please tell me we didn't just....?!" he asks carefully. My mind flicks back to the party last night and the drunken Sebastian who must have the biggest hangover right now.

"No. We crashed here after the party remember?" I assured him. I stood up and opened the curtains hanging over the window next to me. The morning sun was blinding so I shut them again but only half way.

"Any one got painkillers?" Seb groaned in pain behind me. I went over to my clutch purse sitting on the armchair and pulled out a couple of emergency tablets. I crouched down beside Seb and handed them to him.

"Water?" he asked. I sighed and went over to the kitchen, grabbing a glass from the sink and filling it up with water. Who knows how long it had been sitting there but something was better than nothing right? I went back into the lounge and handed it down to Seb who was now sitting up on the mattress. He chucked both the tablets in his mouth then took a big gulp of water. While he went back to napping, I messaged my mum telling her we were ok and crashed at a friends house because it got too late to walk home. This was kind of true I guess. We did crash at a friends house. And we were ok. Well, I was. I turned back to Seb who was looking at me already.

"What?" I ask.

"You look really bad right now." He laughs.

"You can't talk. You don't look so hot yourself." I reply. But that wasn't entirely true. He looked pretty gorgeous with his messy hair and strong arms resting on his chest. He had a dead look in his eyes but he still smiled.

"Why aren't you vomiting yet?" I slyly ask him.

"Cause I can handle a hangover." He brags. I raise my eyebrows at him before sitting down to put my shoes on.

"Why do we have to go? I like this mothball smelling house." Seb sarcastically whines. I ignore him and grab my purse ready to go.

"Hurry up or I'll leave you here." I threaten him, picking up the keys Bailey left me and dangling them in the air.

"Someone fell out the wrong side of the mattress this morning." He teases, standing up, putting his jacket over his arm and slipping on his shoes.

We walk out the front door and I lock the house behind us, remembering to put the key under the flower pot afterwards. We start making our way back home. The air is already hot and there is no wind. I just need to get out of this dress.

"So what's the cover story?" Seb asks me.

"We crashed at a friends house because it was too late and too dark to walk home."

"Nice. Which friend? You made plenty last night." He says cheekily.

"Well at least I remember all their names and didn't use them for CPR practice." I reply, almost gagging at the thought of Seb and some slut 'getting it on' at the party. I shove the thought out of my head as quickly as I can. Seb sighs because he knows I'm right.

"Look. I know how much of a man-whore I am but I can't help it. I get drunk and the chicks love me."

"You are repulsive." I growl before speeding up to get away from him. I make it home before him and find the house empty. My phone beeps with a message.