016

Sammy Walcott

"Are you ready to be crushed?" Elijah asked his eyes trained on the TV.

"Not really." I mumbled shifting closer to him on the sofa, so I could see clearly too. I could perceive his Cologne clearly but it was a familiar scent now. Relaxing too.

Elijah turned to me, chuckling as he took in my features then ran his hand around my hair. "Its not literal crushing Chicken."

"Hey!" I complained smacking him off my hair. "How many times do I have to tell you? Don't touch my hair."

He shrugged, "you can always revenge."

I didn't waste any time in recipocating his ruffling act but instead of it annoying him, he still had a faint smile on. I scoffed. "You don't mind this do you."

He smirked at me, "I really don't right now."

"Ah, no one gets to see your messed up hair. You're enjoying this." I pointed out and he laughed softly. Time for pay back.

"So you like it when I do this." I ran my hands through his hair, letting the soft curls go through my fingers.

"Kinda." He says but his voice is really low, like a whisper and I know its a lot more than 'kinda'.

I smile devilishly and continue, letting my fingers practically massage his scalp. "And this?"

"Damn." He moaned out, eyes closed. I didn't want to go through with my payback anymore, I liked this. Especially his face right now and the moan. Wait what? Payback on point.

"And this?" I asked a second before I pulled at his hair, causing his eyes to fly open.

"What the hell, Sammy?" Elijah asked eye wide in surprise.

I on the other hand burst out laughing. God, I'm cruel. I was laughing so hard, I fell off the chair. "I can't believe you fell for that, what were you thinking?" I asked in between my laughing spree.

Elijah glared, "regardless of how beautiful you look right now. I'm gonna rip you apart Walcott."

I was on my feet in records time and Elijah was right behind me, chasing and planning to kill me. We found our way to the kitchen and were trying to outsmart each other around the aisle.

"Give up Elijah, I'm the one on the team. You can't catch me. I'm not fit for nothing."

He scoffed, "I'm fit, and I'm not even on the team."

I gaped at him. "What's that supposed to mean?"

He smirked, "figure it out, smartass."

I got away from the counter, running up the stairs, somehow Elijah managed to catch unto me, making me fall flat on my face on the hallway. "Got you now, fit boy."

"You did not." I struggled making sure his hands didn't come in touch with my hair and he was trying to do the opposite. We were still on this when we heard a throat clear above us.

"Mum." Elijah breathed out and I removed my hand from my eyes to see her.

"Evening, Mona." She was looking down at us in amusement and we must have looked pretty weird to her. With Elijah straddling me.

Elijah straddling me?!

I got off the floor immediately, catching Elijah by surprise, I apparently didn't take note of how close we were to the stairs. Mona and I watched in horror as Elijah rolled down the stairs, landing gracefully on his back.

"Ow! I'm okay!"

-*-*-

"Its just a sprain," Mona said still examining Elijah's foot.

He's face was grimaced in pain and I was struggling not to laugh.

"You're a meanie, you know that Sammy." Elijah pointed out the moment Mona was gone, seeing right through my face.

I let myself chuckle a bit. "You should have seen yourself rolling down the stairs, then saying you're okay, then falling butt first after standing. And now, you look like you're going to faint."

He glared again, "this is all your fault, of all place to run to."

"My fault. You started this, if only you didn't touch my hair."

He shrugged. "I don't really regret that."

I rolled my eyes, "You're hopeless, Elijah."

"Its Eli."

"Elijah." I stressed, getting up the sofa. "See you."

"Ah, you injure me and then you leave." He says.

"First of, I didn't injure you. It was an accident. Secondly, whether this happened or not, I'll still leave. You don't expect me to stay here forever, do you?"

"A guy can only wish." He says smiling.

I chuckled, "bye loser."

"See you on Monday, when you'll be driving me to school." He said, I halted in my steps, turning to see his smug smile.

"What?"

"Oh, you don't expect me to drive myself with this leg, do you? I could get into an accident." He said with a pout.

"Oh God. You're going to enslave me aren't you?" His smile said it all. With one last groan, I opened up the door. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight, Sammy." I heard before the door shut close. A small smile played on my lips as I made my way back to my house.

I'm still happy no matter what. I had fun, even though Elijah got injured. I honestly feel bad about that but I can't let him know that. If enslavement is what he'll need from me, then so be it. Spending time with him won't be so bad, we spent all evening yesterday and today today and honestly, I enjoyed every moment.

I entered into the house, taking note of how quiet it is. Well, its almost midnight, I don't expect anybody to be awake. I tiptoed up the stairs, avoiding the creaky ones. I've literally not seen my mum all through today. First I went to work, then I spent the rest of the day with Elijah. Thankfully we did school assignments together, so that one is off. Thank God.

I saw a text on my phone and frowned opening it up.

-

Avoiding a bro? Not fair boss

-

I tsked. I'd completely forgotten all about Wilson today. We unusually met on Sundays. I texted him back.

-

We'll meet in school and please don't pretend like today wasn't the happiest day of your life

-

I changed out of my wears, changing into my boxers and getting under the covers. Then my phone chimed, revealing the arrival of a new text. Wilson's supposed to be asleep by now. I reached for my phone prepared to give Wilson a talk about his bedtime but I was surprised to see that it wasn't Wilson texting me.

----------------------

To be continued...