Bonus Chapter |1| R rated

A/N: as the header says, this chapter is rated R. If you're not into gay sex/smut then please do not read. I know underaged will read this so I won't bother saying do not but keep any stupid comments to yourself.

*guzzles down water*

Let's do this.

-----------------------

Elijah Garcia

After struggling with the stupid key hole for what seemed like hours, Sammy and I eventually stumbled into our apartment. We weren't drunk but with the way we were laughing, anyone would think we are. Sammy found the light switch and switched on the light falling on top the sofa.

"I can't believe Rosalyn actually did that."

I fell on the chair next to him. "When I tell you she's crazy next time, don't doubt me."

We just had a night out with a few friends we've made since our three months in college. One of them, Paul, got mad because we were making fun of his relationship. He was dating a girl called Rosalyn and she had him on a tight leash with no breathing space. She'd call every twenty minutes to know what he's doing and not let him go out without her permission. Its a fucked up relationship, I know.

We were making fun of him, telling him about how he's afraid of his girlfriend and he denied it. To prove us wrong, he decided to hit on another girl despite Sammy's advice and of all the girls he had to pick, he picked Rosalyn, in disguise with a red wig. He didn't even know it was her until she emptied a glass of wine on his face and pulled the wig off. We watched him leave begging after her before we finally laughed.

"If he doesn't call that creepy relationship off, then I'd know she has some kind of witchy spell over him." I say reaching for the TV remote.

Sammy slanted his head to me. "I could be love." I turned to him, seeing his beautiful blue eyes and all thoughts of How to get away with murder flew south.

I dropped down the remote and turned to him, "then their love is way different than ours."

"How so?" Sammy asks with a half amused face as he mirrored my position. "You won't get mad at me and spill drinks if I hit on another guy?"

"I will but I'll spill the drinks on their faces. Wouldn't want to risk you getting blind."

He laughs, "of course." Then he leans in closer. "That day won't come, I'll rather hit on you than any other. You've got the hottest ass."

I smirk at the double meaning and Sammy closes the distance between us with his lips. Our lips move against each other, reveling in our taste and feel. Sammy grants my tongue entrance and I deepen the kiss, leaning down into the sofa and taking him with me. He bites down on my lip, hard enough to make my dick jolt up in excitement as I grind up to him.

He moans into my mouth and my hand fist his hair, pulling his face closer to mine. We continue kissing passionately and my hips keeps thrusting up to grind at him. My free hands that's not in his hair starts unbuttoning his shirt as fast as I can eager to feel his naked body with my hands. Sammy's hand runs up my thigh and brushes over my hardon, causing a pleading moan to escape my lips. As soon as I undo the last button of his shirt, my hands don't stop going lower until I force my fingers down his jeans. My fingers graze Sammy's shaft and I moan in content, already salivating but then Sammy cuts my moment short by jumping off him.