025

Sammy Walcott

Someone was watching me.

Someone was on my bed.

Someone's hand was over me and...

Something was poking my thigh.

My heavy eyes fluttered open. I was so tired and the arm around me wasn't helping matters. Alarmed, I forced myself to turn to a side only to see Elijah next to me. Although his eyes were closed, I knew he was awake. He just shut his eyes now pretending to be asleep.

"You've got to be kidding me." I groaned face palming myself.

Elijah spent the night over. Mona locked him out last night, apparently we had come back too late and God forbid she disrupts her beauty sleep. Having no other place to go, Elijah had to come with me. I would have told him to sleep at the couch but I didn't want to risk Dennis seeing him and making a fuss out of nothing.

But I clearly remember giving him an extra blanket and pillow to make himself comfortable anywhere else other than my bed. I don't remember him joining me here. Gosh, we spent the night on the same bed? Gahhh.

"Stop pretending, I can tell you're awake."

I saw him fight a smile before giving an exaggerated yawn. "Oh hey Sammy."

I glared, "what are you doing here?"

"Sleeping. Was sleeping."

I sighed, "when did you sneak in?"

He smirked, "immediately after your first snore."

"I don't snore and that's not the point here."

He chuckled, "Well with all the rain I was cold, figured it'll be a good idea to sleep close. I've not had such a good sleep in months."

"Yeah right, because of you I didn't have a good sleep." I lied before reaching down to remove whatever it was that was poking me. However, my hand, the time and even the world seemed to freeze by the time I realized what it was poking my thigh. The frozen moment was broken by Elijah's soft moan after which the room seemed to shake by the time he landed on the floor.

"Fuck you Elijah." I yelled running into the bathroom to save myself from further embarrassment and also hide my blush.

"Ouch." Elijah exclaimed before he burst out laughing, "come on, I'm not the one who asked you to touch me there. I have no control over that."

"Get out."

"Can I at least take a bath? We can save water by bathing together." He proposed.

I immediately locked the door, "Get out, pervert."

"Gosh you're no fun."

I sunk into the bath tub placing my hand over my racing heart. Elijah is going to be the death of me.

By the time I was out of the bathroom, Elijah wasn't in the room anymore. I sighed sitting on the bed and weirdly missing his presence. Maybe I shouldn't have shoved him out of the bed. I mean, even I would moan if I was touched there. I moved to the mirror to check myself. I had a red spot on my cheek from the fight last night but other than that, I was perfectly fine. Happy even.

--*--*--

"Why are you still here?" I asked through my gritted teeth, my palms fisted on my thigh.

"You dad invited me for breakfast." Elijah answered surprised at my behavior.

"Why didn't you decline and... please it's step dad."