people leave, love remains

Even after you departed and took the flight of stairs leading to "Heaven", you'd sometimes sneak in behind the clouds and pack me kisses, stitched with warm stardust and cool drops of first rain, in little illuminated crystal jars wrapped with ribbons. 

Those jars would descend along the streaks of golden sunlight and get caught in the soft grasps of the tree we planted three summers ago. The ribbons would get tangled in the branches and slowly the jar would topple. And all your kisses, still warm as the stars and soothing as rain, would seep into my skin, as I'd be sitting under the tree we planted three summers ago...

Now I know what you meant, when you had said, "People leave, love remains..."

Author's Note:

Today is the birthday of one of the sweetest people to ever exist ~ ☆ Hazel lullabells . She has been such an inspiration to me through her poetry and lil' pep talks! She is someone one could always count on. She'd never let you down. I know, Hazel, I haven't ever confessed this but you are a really beautiful person! I adore you a lot like my own elder sister! Stay happy and healthy always. May God give you strength to fight for the people and things you love. Have an amazing life!

P.S. This piece has been inspired from a quote in Hazel's book "Letters to R.H". Do read it! It's amazingggg as its author.(:

P.P.S. I miss you, A.