existence

i dissipate into thin air. there is no trail of breadcrumb for someone to save me. the world is waiting for another apocalypse.

the wrong, the bad, the cruel never stops. the monsters in your closet are more often than not real. they live inside us, sometimes they are us. i am still learning how to live with them.

inside me, a thousand questions swim against the current of my blood. little rebellious longings and desperation, fleeting sunshine sifted through the canopy of my thoughts, my own mistakes and redemption.

Author's note:
It's been so longggg. I hope you haven't forgotten me already.😤 Anyways, I hope you all are doing absolutely good and healthy. Take care.

This poem is one of those poems for me that is like my savior. I hadn't written anything in so long. I have completed my high school and am applying for colleges. I am in such a confused phase, whether I'll choose the right course or not. I have been wanting to study Literature for long but with me not being able to write anything made me doubt everything.

Then this poem came out. It's a weird poem for me. Sometimes it seems like a tumblr-ish pretentious poem. Sometimes it makes sense like nothing else ever could. I'm happy and grateful to this. It made me realise that not everything that comes out of you has to be art. Sometimes it just exists. It exists because you need it to exist.

I guess, I'll try to write more. I have been reading more so I guess I'll see you guys soon.

Thank you for sticking around.
Love you guys.
Take care.❤️